Author Topic: My freaking awesome Lucid Dream...  (Read 2133 times)

This is a freaking awesome Lucid Dream I had. I got it in two days thanks to IcyGamma's topic, it was so epic and fun I decided to share it.
Comic version is in attachments below

The Story: Zealot has been at school for years now, he NEEDS to escape. Zealot manages to slip out of the classroom into the hallway, at the end of it is the exit. But its not that easy, helicopters and tracking dogs are roaming the campus looking for kids trying to cut class. Zealot hides in some thick fog to stay out of sight, but slowly, very slowly, the helicopter starts coming in on him. Then I wake up
Post in the comments what you think will happen next.

you spelled your name 2 different ways in this post, 3 if you count your username

wat

Stop loving making topics. God, you're annoying. Put this in the normal topic you dumbass.

I can't remember what my dream was, but your mother was in my bed the next morning anyway.

Part 3 looks like Zelot is attacked by amorphous semen cloud. :U

Anyway yey for lucid dream. :D

Part 3 looks like Zelot is attacked by amorphous semen cloud. :U

Anyway yey for lucid dream. :D

Yay for positive comments. :D

Stop loving making topics. God, you're annoying. Put this in the normal topic you dumbass.

Lucid dreaming is a huge subject. No one topic should hold all information and experiences, no more than Blockland should be confined to one topic.

That helicopter looks like a loving freight car
Sweet dream though.

Lucid dreaming is a huge subject. No one topic should hold all information and experiences, no more than Blockland should be confined to one topic.

Do you promote his endless topic spam, then?

I had a lucid dream and was about having sinful, dirty intercourse with Zelot. マホ~

I had a lucid dream and was about having sinful, dirty intercourse with Zelot. マホ~

That's odd, because you had that same dream about Miga, but it was actually Zelot wearing a Miga mask.

That's odd, because you had that same dream about Miga, but it was actually Zelot wearing a Miga mask.

This is my special interest. まほ~

This is my special interest. まほ~

No, your special interest is Otis on top of Miga on top of Zelot while dancing to the sweet chimes of the Dixie strain.

No, your special interest is Otis on top of Miga on top of Zelot while dancing to the sweet chimes of the dixie string.

That's my fantasy, with all of them wearing Miga masks. マホ~

someone doesn't seem to like school too much
someone seems to like helicopters