Does anyone have any old v8(or below) add ons?

Author Topic: Does anyone have any old v8(or below) add ons?  (Read 3019 times)

I just want a collection of old v8 add ons such as zombie mod, guitar, banana, ect. I'm not looking to release anything I just want to port some v8 add ons to my server for private use.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:12:18 AM by Lørd Tøny »

I have the old frag gernade somewhere... It's not ported or anything

Plus it'd be hell to find it

I have the old frag gernade somewhere... It's not ported or anything

Plus it'd be hell to find it

Is it the HE grenade? We already have that.

I think I've got a collection of stuff.
I'll have a look in a bit for you, but I'm not entirely sure what's from V8 and what's not been released already.

I have the Ikea House. Not sure what version it was from, but I'm pretty sure it's not available anymore and it is kinda old.

EDIT: It is old. I joined in v9, and one of the first things I remember was that I opened the server list in the demo, and saw a server hosted on "Ikea House v2" and getting mad for not having the game yet because I wanted to see it. Good times...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 10:16:23 AM by Flubbman »

*looks in addon folder from v8*

Nostalgiaaaaaaaaa

I have the following:

Weapons:
Flamethrower
m16
Paintballgun

Mods:
Mod_JailMod
Mod_JVS_Boxing

I use to have more, but apparently I lost them.

Erg I think I have some on my old desktop, but it's in Detroit.

I have the following:

I use to have more, but apparently I lost them.

Oh man I would like the m16, paintball gun and jvs boxing. I use to love those add ons back in v8.

Like I said to you in Irk's server, I'm hopefully going to dive into my old oooold virus-infested old harddrive this weekend because it's at my dads, and get the Blockland folder out.

I have a bunch of V7-V11 addons, along with extremely old saves that might never see the light of day again. It's only a matter of time >:)

Like I said to you in Irk's server, I'm hopefully going to dive into my old oooold virus-infested old harddrive this weekend because it's at my dads, and get the Blockland folder out.

I have a bunch of V7-V11 addons, along with extremely old saves that might never see the light of day again. It's only a matter of time >:)
Sounds cool... unless BL was somehow deleted off of that pc O.O

I have a couple.

-nervous look-

I want to get the old DM_Church save