Limbs

Author Topic: Limbs  (Read 2473 times)

Limbs, Blockland has none and I know some people want some. I have a solution. Someone models some limbs, mounts them to a minifig and turns them into either a player type such as "standard limb playertype" or a command similar to the hat add on commands we have.

This is how I imagine what it would take just to model these limbs, it seems as simple as that.
I don't know much about coding so this may seem harder than it looks.

As for color I would imagine it must use the exact same color you picked for your pants and shoulders, so no need to make several different color versions.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 02:48:25 AM by Lørd Tøny »

not really a good idea or a bad one but creative i give you credit for that

Preposterous
On RTB there is a lego minifig, although not exactly what you want.

Nope, I just want limbs like the retail beta minifig had. Since limbs aren't coming to blockland any time soon in default, why not in add on form?

These are great, but what if you want striped paints or a diffrent color on each arm. What would you do in the avatar options
Without it being hacky.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:13:59 AM by Robo Dude »

These are great, but what if you want striped paints or a diffrent color on each arm. What would you do in the avatar options
Without it being hacky.
its called the symmetry button :D

its called the symmetry button :D

You don't get his point.

FPS your not getting it it would be hacky adding a limbs colum in the avatar options and if symmetry is for the body. Unless Badspot hardcoded this in Blockland.

Someone just sent me the retail beta limbs and turned it into a playertype.

I got to say, I'm looking a little awesome with limbs. It's not perfect but I like it nonetheless.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 08:30:10 AM by Lørd Tøny »

Nice never knew they existed right now.

Please send me that link
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 01:49:33 PM by Robo Dude »

Arms need the clipping fixed and the legs look silly.