Stocking & Iban - Tools are pretty cool, but not in this discussion.

Author Topic: Stocking & Iban - Tools are pretty cool, but not in this discussion.  (Read 7548 times)

Stocking - Iban's Tool
バカツール

1. A "STEAMy" conversation
After Stocking joined the forums, I immediately hated her, but after a while, got over the fact that she put Japanese characters at the end of everything she says. Everybody was telling me to add her to STEAM, so I did. This is when something very fishy started happening.

After she went offline for a brief period of time after adding her, she came back onto STEAM. This is when she started showing a strong affection towards me, something which wasn't right at all. She was asking me things like "what sound I would make during love" and whatnot. Iban asked me the same question, which arose suspicion for me pretty quickly.

It wasn't very long before she plain out started to love roleplay. Of course, me not being every ridiculously horny friend out there, I told her simply "no". She asked why not, I told her that something isn't right. She tried to dismiss it, but I kept telling her no. She tried at least two more times to love roleplay after the first attempt, but I kept refusing.

This is when I told her that I'm done with this and removed her from STEAM, as well as blocked her.

2. Not even on the forums
As I'm sure quite a few of you have seen from posts like...

Miga you're in my house silly. Stop misleading people or they'll start to suspect that we're secretly engaged. Maho~
That's my fantasy, with all of them wearing Miga masks. マホ~
That's outrageously attractive the way you have Osaka's kowai expression, let's love right now. マホ~

Just to name a few. At this point, I was going insane because she was trying to find an excuse to respond to every single one of my posts, trying to make it sound like we were ever in love, and at this point, I basically excused her as being either insane, crazy, or both. After a while, I simply told her to stop in this topic. Since she continued, I took a leave which I was originally going to take for about a month until she was gone. It didn't last more than a day for a certain reason.

3. How Does It Feel to Be Iban's Tool?

It all started as a normal day, today did. Nothing was going on, just quiet. I then get a message from Clutchy, and he asked "Hey, are you and Stocking in love?" As stated earlier, I didn't love her, so I promptely responded with "No, but she is".

Pretty much after that, throughout the course of the day me and Clutchy were talking about this, and Clutchy was giving me messages showing what HE was saying. I noted in the quotes Clutchy was saying that she was trolling, and it honestly seemed as if she was, but I wasn't definite. Pretty much after a an hour or 2 the whole thing was pretty much over with.

Clutchy did "Troll" him every once in a while, causing him to block Clutchy. Later on, me and Clutchy weren't speaking often and he randomly starts going on about how he did something and he was the center of attention. I'm not really sure what was going on, but he was going off into saying he's the main problem and what not and I was out of the picture completely. It took until late late at night when this was all over, and I learned from Clutchy that Stocking never indeed loved me, and was just trolling me. Clutchy also stated she tried trolling him, but he said he knew all along and never got trolled.

At this point, Clutchy and I pretty much concluded that Stocking is indeed Iban's tool.

Iban - One Giant Toolshed
Using people to try and drive others away from the forums isn't autism, Iban.

All I really have to say to you Iban is, you really haven't changed. You're still the giant toolshed you were so many years ago, before you got banned. You're still using people, much like you tried to interrogate me to find someone who you were looking for by buying me World of Goo.

The fact that you were working with Stocking also arises suspicion that, as mentioned before, Stocking is indeed an alt and is probably even not a girl. Why would a 15 year old girl be working with an 18 year old girl? Something's not right here. At this point, as I hinted above, I'm claiming Stocking to be a guy.

tl;dr: Stocking is Iban's tool, Iban hasn't changed since he was banned so many years ago, Stocking probably isn't a girl.

Discussion is welcome.

I thought it was obvious there was something .. fishy about stocking?

Well then.
Now thats all cleared up.

I knew stocking was a guy, but ibans alt? Had no idea

I knew stocking was a guy, but ibans alt? Had no idea

I never mentioned (at least don't think I did) that it was his alt. It could be, but from what I can tell, it's not Iban.

I know but I think it very well may be.

Something is definitely up with Stockling. I tend to just annoy her because I haven't seen her contribute anything besides the pseudo-social slime that has accumulated in off-topic.

As for Iban, that's Iban. He's always been like that, and frankly always will be. I've got nothing against him because I know many manipulative people; you learn how to deal with them after so long. Play there games, and they'll play yours.

Topic was an interesting read. Hope things improve.

1. She dedicates many of her posts, or ends them, to/in ways to annoy.
2. She makes a point of telling people she's a woman, a weeaboo, and I guess, homoloveual.
3. She doesn't have a (separate) BL_ID to register her account with.

Hey guys, it's a troll (alt)!

Oh lord, Stocking is even more annoying than I thought. Well, I don't think Stocking is Iban's alt, but the tool part may be right.

Yeah you were telling me on steam about this.
I was going to tell you about this post because I'm not sure if you saw it but I couldnt log onto steam yesterday.

STFU ALL OF YOU MIGA IS MY TRUE LOVE FOREVER

Who would've guessed, Iban and Stocking are asspies

So Iban is using people for what purpose now...?  Trolling Miga?

She was screwing with you Miga.

Iban has a major e-crush on Stocking (like we didn't know).

Iban and Stocking are not collaborating to troll the community.