Televison Brick

Poll

is this a good idea????

hell yeah
good
maybe
no

Author Topic: Televison Brick  (Read 501 times)

we need a brick that looks like an old TV that constantly changes prints or plays a set of pics.

would be great for builds, that way we can all say "chek out my big screen"

edit:
all i wanted was a TV shaped brick thats all srry if i made it sound any different
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:11:05 PM by Dark angel »

No. Won't be possible and it would just be stupid. Closest you can get is Household props but it's nowhere near what you mean.

No. Won't be possible and it would just be stupid. Closest you can get is Household props but it's nowhere near what you mean.

the stupid is opinion, but it's actually very possible with events and such. if you know how to use basic events you can do this, but i've heard trying to get prints to show up in a certain order doesn't work and they just pop up randomly.

Build a TV, and use setPrint Events on a relay to have it shift through different prints....

I really don't use TVs in my builds that much. Just build it.

the stupid is opinion, but it's actually very possible with events and such. if you know how to use basic events you can do this, but i've heard trying to get prints to show up in a certain order doesn't work and they just pop up randomly.

Translate the first sentence in english so I can understand it right.

Exactly, it is not possible with events currently.

I have tried this before, the setPrint events load prints by number, not the file name. Each number represents a print in the Blockland folder, so when prints are added or changed the print assigned to the number also changes.

I have tried this before, the setPrint events load prints by number, not the file name. Each number represents a print in the Blockland folder, so when prints are added or changed the print assigned to the number also changes.

That's lame, I remember back with the OLD setPrint event. They got it right that time..
Its a shame it was broken.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 05:10:33 PM by Dark angel »