Author Topic: STOCKING - OR HOW I LEARNED TO NOT GIVE A forget.  (Read 57940 times)

I'm just here to spectate and make jokes.
you're the chubby jewish kid of the disney movie that is this thread~

Posting some logs. I would put them in small size but I don't know how. I'm sure it's simple though.

Joshua: See what's amazing is that I really like writing but I hate reading
Bloody Mary: I don't write much.
Bloody Mary: but I love to read.
Joshua: I'd write more if I had stuff to write about.
Bloody Mary: You wrote that short story.
Joshua: I don't think there's any story I've written that was actually good that was not about this one girl which I really need to make an effort to get the forget over
Joshua: Plastic Romance is about a person. I really liked this person in February of 2010. She disappeared at some point because of something I said.
Joshua: In January of this year she emails me, apollogizing.
Joshua: We have an exchange of letters, she disapears again.
Joshua: She arrived at my door, stood there, then fell apart. She was fake.
Joshua: Frankly Iv'e had about 5 experiences with women and now I can honestly say I hate every straight woman.
Joshua: They're all manipulative. Backstabbing. Bloodthirsty.
Joshua: I'm ranting. I will stop.
Bloody Mary: Wow.
Bloody Mary: You have some pretty deep set issues.
Joshua: I'm right, though.
Bloody Mary: Hopefully you'll get over them.
Joshua: First girl was this one that ran away from me and then resurfced then disappeared in under a week.
Joshua: Second girl was a furry that randomly said she loved me and I was like 'wat" and then she got bored of me or something and disappeared.
Joshua: Third girl was some random internet chick I got along with for like a day. Then we were on and off for a few months. When I was supposed to blow my brains out in December she stopped me from doing it by making promises that never came to fruition -- in fact she disapeared the same week.
Joshua: Fourth girl I met after third but before I was supposed to die. She abandoned me when she found out I was suicidal. Recently she contacted me and told me that she was suicidal and I told her to pull the trigger or down the pills or do anything to kill herself because she was stupid and expected me to do what she had not.
Joshua: Fifth girl, well, lets just say she was a cunt.
Joshua: Not one even remotely enjoyable.
Joshua: I wish there was a pill that made you gay.
Bloody Mary: Jesus.
Joshua: I'd take Ephi
Joshua: He's a bit of a douche but hey why not
Joshua: At least he's honest
Bloody Mary: He lives across the world.
Joshua: this is true
Bloody Mary: That might be a problem.
Joshua: Well there's also Nym but he lives in Beligum, too.
Joshua: Actually he's biloveual
Joshua: if I go to Beligum I can coerce Nym and Miika into a threesome
Joshua: stuff would be traumatizing
Bloody Mary: I thought you said a gay pill.
Bloody Mary: Not a biloveual one.
Joshua: eh, point taken.
Joshua: Miika seems OK but I'm sure I'll find legitimate reason to not like her very shortly.

This OP request has some Beef

mary all that told me is that iban's had some bad experiences. :B

dodger's post just sort of confused me.
and stop posting for banned people it gets you banned. making alts isn't very hard. :Y

This OP request has some Beef

Too lazy to take a screenshot for you?

Yeah I didn't realize he was the OP, reading his post history and his Steam profile convinces me he's just an angry kid that uses trolling as an excuse for being an starfish.

>A while Stcoking appeared!
>Stocking procures additional evidence....
>Herpderper removed some of the chat in his original message!
>Taboo still doesn't know what to make of any of this!

I think you guys should stop loving with Iban.  He seems like a sad dude with honest intentions, who takes a wrong turn every once in a while.

I think you guys should stop loving with Iban.  He seems like a sad dude with honest intentions, who takes a wrong turn every once in a while.
This is how I see it.

We should stop focusing 90% of this thread's attention on Iban.

Seriously, somebody go make a topic about him if it's that bad, and lets get back on topic.

Seriously, somebody go make a topic about him if it's that bad, and lets get back on topic.
uh, hello, i've said this like 5 goddamn times.

I doubt this will work lol

uh, hello, i've said this like 5 goddamn times.

Sorry, probably missed it.

I really have no idea what to make of Iban. He seems very...troubled.

Now that we've had this big family therapy session, are we going to stop randomly being a douche to me in other threads?

Now that we've had this big family therapy session, are we going to stop randomly being a douche to me in other threads?
Sorry, that's not how BL Forums works.