Author Topic: Eventh grader threatens to jump me wat do  (Read 9158 times)

Stop being such a wuss

buy a trifold shovel

So... what is eventh grade? Is it Seventh, or Eleventh?

So... what is eventh grade? Is it Seventh, or Eleventh?
Seventh, dAmned iPod.       This kid is no threat, just how should I handle it, I would easily go "gay" if I didn't have a girl friend who I kinda care about more than usual

Wait, explain the choices again?

Seventh, dAmned iPod.       This kid is no threat, just how should I handle it, I would easily go "gay" if I didn't have a girl friend who I kinda care about more than usual
Seventh grade are you loving kidding

You don't have a girlfriend and if they "jump" you just say you'll tell on them, then go back to class like a good little boy

Seventh grade are you loving kidding

You don't have a girlfriend and if they "jump" you just say you'll tell on them, then go back to class like a good little boy
I'm in eighth.  Not that that changes your point. How about this, our age is one year apart

Wait, explain the choices again?
Say I'm gay, get girls in like a week after I "lose" or "kinda win" the fiight.  I could snitch and have his ass ruined, he gets expelled and arrested, or I could fight and lose "8th grade priveledges" which I'm in danger of losing anyways

I'm in eighth.  Not that that changes your point. How about this, our age is one year apart
You're older than them and you're afraid of them?
Jesus christ man get your stuff together.

You're older than them and you're afraid of them?
Jesus christ man get your stuff together.
I'm not afraid of them?  What? No.  I'm wondering if I should snitch and forget up his life, do what bisjaq said or fight, loving up the next 6 weeks of both of our lives but his more, because he'd have broken bones.

entire thread is hiiro being dumb

I'm not afraid of them?  What? No.  I'm wondering if I should snitch and forget up his life, do what bisjaq said or fight, loving up the next 6 weeks of both of our lives but his more, because he'd have broken bones.

It's middle school. Nobody's life is going to be "forgeted up". You're both going to get a slap on the wrist and that'll be the end of it.

It's middle school. Nobody's life is going to be "forgeted up". You're both going to get a slap on the wrist and that'll be the end of it.
Him being arrested for threats and expelled won't forget up his future?  Oh he'll yes it will.  Arrested at the age of 13?

Him being arrested for threats and expelled won't forget up his future?  Oh he'll yes it will.  Arrested at the age of 13?

Are you loving kidding me?

"Yeah hey officer this kid threatened to jump me-

hey why are you laughing that's not nice you're a meanie poo officer!!"

Stop being an idiot.

Are you loving kidding me?

"Yeah hey officer this kid threatened to jump me-

hey why are you laughing that's not nice you're a meanie poo officer!!"

Stop being an idiot.

He threAtened me on facebook, screenshot proof, I'm good friends with the head of gang activity cop bro.  He'd get arrested.

Him being arrested for threats and expelled won't forget up his future?  Oh he'll yes it will.  Arrested at the age of 13?
Uh, no. That's not how that works. At worst he'll get detention or a stern talking to or some stuff. You can't be arrested under the age of 18.

Also no, you won't break any bones. By that I mean neither of you are capable of that.
This, essentially.
He threAtened me on facebook, screenshot proof, I'm good friends with the head of gang activity cop bro.  He'd get arrested.
You can't be arrested for anything under the age of 18, save for federal offenses and felonies like grand larceny and murder. (And even then you're not arrested, you'll be put in the juvenile corrections system)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 03:42:45 AM by yuki »

How about ignore the prick?