Author Topic: Anyone wanna give me money?  (Read 8448 times)

Usually i make fun of people who bring thus stuff to forum.

but its Ladios ; ;
don't be broke and homeless!

Yay I was worried about food and stuff but we managed to get enough money for food so now we just need to hold out until the tax return goes through and we might make it.
Still looking for a job though :P

Yay I was worried about food and stuff but we managed to get enough money for food so now we just need to hold out until the tax return goes through and we might make it.
Still looking for a job though :P
I might be able to help you...

Get 30 friends. Borrow $100 from each.
get job.
be miserable.
not pay back until 65.

Ladios, if you are good at playing games, then there is a chance you could sign up as a game tester and try to pay off the debt.
If you have the time that is.

I'm praying for you man.

I AM PACKING CAREPACKAGE AS SPEAK.

WILL COME WITH FREE M4 TO SHOOT ANY friendS.

Joking. No M4.

But there is 500 dollars in there.

.. Dont.. ask.. why..

I'm also sending: Hammock, Blankets, pillows, gauze, ect.

.. hopefully it isnt seen as a bomb in the wood crate.

Ill give you a penny.

Ladios, if you are good at playing games, then there is a chance you could sign up as a game tester and try to pay off the debt.
If you have the time that is.

I'm praying for you man.
isnt game testing extremely exclusive?

Most states a landlord has to wait 2 weeks and then start an eviction process, you are acting like if you don't pay rent you are out on the street that day. Even if your landlord is a major starfish it will take him almost a month or maybe a little more to actually boot you.

I thought I mentioned it in this thread already. California state law allows for a notice to pay or quit on the day rent is due if no rent is paid. This notice allows the tenants 3 days to either pay, or leave the property, If they refuse to leave then they will receive an unlawful detainer. They can challenge this which will allow them to stay another 30 days, however they then must make court appearances and could pay a fine or even get arrested in some circumstances.
Trust me, I wouldn't be stressed if I didn't know how annoying these things are.

Do you have stuffs to sell? Like an old computer, a high-end PC/Mac, old games, anything.