Author Topic: Anyone wanna give me money?  (Read 8447 times)

Just found out I have less than 10 days to find a job and a new place to live. At least one way or another this will be over soon.

Just found out I have less than 10 days to find a job and a new place to live. At least one way or another this will be over soon.
come on down to the taboo town. :shades:

D: you should go stay with Seananners. He lives in L.A.

Where are you going to school anyway? Are you still gonna be in Hollywood?

I graduated im just trying to find a job.
Regardless I am going to be moving at this point, but if I cant find a job before then and get a place ill be moving in with my girlfriend while I look for work.

I have good idea, when I walked into subway, I saw someone fill out a application so maybe you can work at a fast food place like that. Maybe sign up for long hours so you dont have to stay out in places unknown for a long time.

The annoying bit is that most jobs, even for something like a floor worker at a store, require a resume and having only worked ever at six flags I don't have much to show in terms of experience.

D: you should go stay with Seananners. He lives in L.A.

dayum

Saturday is my last day here I think. I doubt I can find a job in the next couple days though :/

You can come live with me if you want to drive down to Florida.

I would expect you to get a job and help pay for utilities, though.

I come home after staying at my girlfriend's house to avoid the drama of whats going on and I find my phone is out and everything is being packed into boxes. Well I guess that was fun while it lasted I suppose. Imma continue frequenting these forums though for as long as there is starbucks with free wifi, I am good.

Edit: So I am moving out this saturday...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:29:01 PM by ladios »

Oh, wow.
I hope in some eventuality the outcome is positive.
Go to Taboo town, yes.