April Fools

Author Topic: April Fools  (Read 3140 times)

If going to throw a taped down full bottle of the stufftiest smelling axe into the teacher's bathroom at my school.

Most places would have you suspended for that because many people are allergic to scented stuff and you're usually not allowed to even wear it.

Im going to sneak a woopy cousion on the Teachers lounge.

Maybe I could stay home from school, and have my friend tell everyone that I died.

Hell, I miss a day of school so that's awesome.
I'll try that

We al not go to school.
BEST IDEA EVAR
In all seriousness, I will not prank anyone this time because I am out of time.

Put a post it on the teacher's mouse, did it last year. She called in some other dumbass teachers and they threw the mouse away.

HEY GUYS! I just found this cool game called minecraft! Its so cool! You can place sand and cobblestone and flowers everywhere with no enemys or ways to get hurt!

I'm gonna make people lemonade

But it won't be lemonade ;D

Put a post it on the teacher's mouse, did it last year. She called in some other dumbass teachers and they threw the mouse away.
Lol'd
I'm going to yank out the Ethernet cord in the computer labs sense their in one big box. I could shut down the wireless internet =D
 Naaw.

Guise should switch classes with other people. Doo iet.

LOL. Kid at my school is unscrewing all screws in teachers chairs.
Friend and i are gun spam principal from school comp.
Girl is gun tell teacher she wet her pants
AND FINNALY.
I will be puting wax in locker mechinisums to jam them, even mine so i wont get caught

LOL. Kid at my school is unscrewing all screws in teachers chairs.
Friend and i are gun spam principal from school comp.
Girl is gun tell teacher she wet her pants
AND FINNALY.
I will be puting wax in locker mechinisums to jam them, even mine so i wont get caught
This post must be an early April Fools joke.
/facepalm

That's not a prank, that's just being a douche.
yeah really, hardly anyone knows what a prank is.   It's not just doing something stupid/mean/painful to someone and then saying "JK APRIL FOOLS LOL EVEN THOUGH I ACTUALLY KICKED YOU IN THE BALLS"

Ugh, April fools is just an excuse for people to act like the dumb asses they really are.

Ha, Ha friday is a "teacher work day" i think there just afraid of getting "pranked" oh and they did that last year too, and the year before... actually come to think of it i can't remember an april fools day in school

The only people who would pull a prank on me would be people who know I could take it. So basically people that I know well. If someone I don't know even attempted to prank me, I'd kick their ass.

inb4 Someone pours a drink all over my locker.