Author Topic: The first thing to your left has caught on fire and exploded.  (Read 4631 times)

How does a cup of water explode into flames.

My SD card.
A specific person will be unhappy.
How does a cup of water explode into flames.
Magical store hands.

How does a cup of water explode into flames.
OH stuff THE JIG IS UP GUYS

My.. cereal.

I.... can't go on. ;_;

Some cardboard? meh...-
WHAT THE forget MY SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT
forget YOU

stuff, my computer speaker. now I have small bits of hot metal from the grille in my eye.


NOO MY BOX OF CHEWY COCOA QUAKER BARS

Cell phone. I can't live without that.

Not to mention its sitting on my couch. My house is pretty much forgeted.

My filled water bottle. Wait what?

LUXEWORTH? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOO


A whicker hamper containing all of my dirty clothes just burst into flames and violently exploded.  The fire destroyed my hamper, several custom-designed T-Shirts, an empty moonshine jug, and a tiger plushie.  The explosion destroyed my old Gamecube, a VCR that I have for no apparent reason, my crappy old TV, and all of my books.

Crap, not my $120 calculator.

my head..phones? What is dis >:(