Author Topic: Unpleasant surprise on iPod browser  (Read 421 times)

My god...I turn on my iPod, wanting to go to BLF. Instead of an untitled white page, there is 6 tabs of adult social websites and hentai. What the forget? I open the history, and it is stuffed with who-knows-what. I had 2 friends over, and one has social issues. I know I left my iPod in my pillow, and played games on my Pc while they played L4D2. This might be a joke, but to me it looks like one got super horny and opened a stuff ton of research.

No one got horny dumbass
What day did this happen? April 1st? It's a loving prank. I don't have friends over nearly ever but I can tell by looking at it.

No one got horny dumbass

This

It was all a joke, and it worked seeing as you are on here talking about it now.

Pro tip: don't leave your handheld electronic devices in places where your friends can find them. My iPod is always either in my pocket when I'm not home, or sitting right next to my laptop, charging, when I am home.

why was it unpleasant?

why was it unpleasant?

Because he doesn't like ladies yet

They opened research for you, boohoo.

Might as well be a service.

My android phone is always either in my pocket when I'm not home, or sitting right next to my face, charging, when I am home.
On that note, only my mother lives with me so durrp

xD Why would you leave your Ipod under the pillow? Unless it's in like a secret compartment or something under the Pillow then maybe they woulden't have gotten hold of it...

No one got horny dumbass
What day did this happen? April 1st? It's a loving prank. I don't have friends over nearly ever but I can tell by looking at it.

It's april 3rd dumbass.