Author Topic: Cool way to store memos I found.  (Read 520 times)

(asuming you have a desktop)

You need a average piece of paper, even a A4 will do. Ply it in two. Cut it with a ruler. Now take that and fold it into two again. Split it with a ruler AGAIN. Write what you want to remember on that piece of paper. Fold it in two 2 times, then turn your keyboard upside-down. Put the folded piece of paper in that little clip thing used to hold your keyboard up, and close the clip up.

Done!

little clip thing used to hold your keyboard up

Assuming that everyone has that clip on their keyboar-

*Checks back of keyboard*

Oh wow I didn't know I had those.

Assuming everyone will spend that much time to write down one damn sentence.

hao2cutpaperwithapeiceofplastic

You know how you cut a steak with a serrated knife?

Slide backwards and forwards.

Assuming everyone will spend that much time to write down one damn sentence.
If you want to remember :O!

If you want to remember :O!
I always remember :O I almost always remember. Except school stuff...which seems to magically fly out of the car window on the way home
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 08:21:32 PM by SlayerZ99 »

Or , you know, just write it like a normal loving person and put it in your pocket

Or , you know, just write it like a normal loving person and put it in your pocket

So you wear the same clothes everyday?

So you wear the same clothes everyday?
Oh great smart one. Take it out, put it by your bed, in the morning put it back in your pocket :C

Oh great smart one. Take it out, put it by your bed, in the morning put it back in your pocket :C

Oh well, maybe I just have bad memory.

Still, this is helpful to me :O

Oh well, maybe I just have bad memory.

Still, this is helpful to me :O
Heh. I used to keep my money in the scanner on my printer :O Cuz I could never remember where I put my money down.

I always leave stuff in my poackets and dont find it until its ripped to shreds in the washing machine.

Slide backwards and forwards.
I did this and had to get napkins whilst walking funny