Author Topic: Teachers are dumb  (Read 908 times)

On 3 accounts have a proved in ONE day that my teacher is a whole lot more stupid that people think she is:
1. Science Fair Project Idea
I had to have my idea okay'd with my teacher, like everybody else's, and it was something simple like how reversing the direction of electricity in an electromagnet affect it (I already knew the answer). When she handed it back, she said, "I have no idea what that means but I know it's right!" (FYI, I am actually the smartest in my class).
2. Angles
My teacher asked us if we could tell if an angle was acute, obtuse, right, or straight just by looking at it, and me and a few others said, "Mostly," because what if it was 89 degrees? My teacher told us to just put a corner of ta paper to check, so I, being the smartass I am, said, "But that's not simply looking at it is it?"
3. Angles, AGAIN
Our teacher asked us what kind of an angle a 0 degree angle is - I said it was a simple ray! She was saying no, but I proved otherwise - a zero degree angle just goes back the way it came from when it reaches the vertex.

TLDR; My teacher is dumb as hell.

On 3 accounts have a proved in ONE day that my teacher is a whole lot more stupid that people think she is:

I derped, and I herped.
Learn grammar before ranting,
You might look smarter.

You do realize most teachers don't necessarily have to have deep knowledge of the subject anyway, but just the ability to teach the material they are given and work with students.

You're not an idiot.
Thats the problem

It's public school
What did you expect?

hay guis im smartist in my skool

no im rly more smrter then u r
i do math rly good

no im rly more smrter then u r
i do math rly good
i do spanish rly gooder than u. hola.

Hello, fellow students.
I originate from a home-based schooling system and I am pleased to announce I am the head of my school.

i do spanish rly gooder than u. hola.
i so smrt

You guys are just saying that because you're all thick.  :cookieMonster:

(FYI, I am actually the smartest in my class).

Oh wow. The people in your grade must not have good grammar.

I was about to post this when four others already brought up the grammar issue.

Hello, fellow students.
I originate from a home-based schooling system and I am pleased to announce I am the head of my school.

Hi-five, fellow home-based student!

Public school?  Yeah, they don't know anything.

Private school?  No, they know more than you and have a career to prove it.