Author Topic: 15 Yr Old Sleepover?  (Read 1708 times)

So me and my mates are going to a club, then coming back for pizza and they are staying the night. My parents are away at the moment. So we were going to watch a movie and stuff. But to be honest I need ideas for a sleepover. Has anyone here done anything REALLY good at a sleepover, leave a comment for suggestions!

Gaming
Truth or Dare
Scary Movies

Well I need more ideas than love and Truth or Dare...

Im fifteen to and I would come if I was in a city near you.

What the forget club allows 15 years old on?

Prank calls
Movies as said above
If you have a fire pit or grill, s'mores
Man hunt

What the forget club allows 15 years old on?

An under 18s club

2 months ago my father had a friend over, my dad is in his 60's so it was a little bit awkward

15 year old sleep over.. i haven't had a sleep over in years but when i did it was always fun to roll out the wrestling pads and pin each other, ghost stories are always fun.

I just look up a game, its not that good it seems a little bit childish. Something of a last minute resort.

BALLOON POPPING
For 3+ players

Everyone ties 2 balloons to their ankle. Then then someone saids GO! Everyone walks around the room, trying to use their feet to pop other peoples balloons, last person standing with the most balloons win.

In my honest opinion, then it doesn't matter what you do at a sleepover, so long as you're not bored as stuff. Organizing party games and stuff for a sleepover is pretty lame IMO.

Unless it's beer pong.

Watch my Livestream(watch me play games and fail at flying)
PM me the times so i can be online and for link

Stay up asa long as possible, play games a gouge down food.

Most of the time me and my buddies connect to my Blockland server and do something there, and stay up as long as possible.