Author Topic: School Event [44 lines]  (Read 1953 times)

One day I was playing Blockland and I visited a School RP. The only reason I did this was because the server potentially had VCE.  :cookieMonster:

But while I was there, I noticed that the mod that the server was using was kind of un-organised and nobody really payed attention to it. That motivated me to make a School Event.

At it's current state it has 5 commands.

(ST): <enter time here> ||| This sets the amount of time in each lesson.
(RS) ||| This resets the minigame.
(T): <enter teacher name here, maximum of two words> ||| This sets the teacher in the current lesson.
(L): <enter lesson name here, maximum of two words> ||| This sets the lesson.
(R): <enter room name here, maximum of two words> ||| This sets the room.

Every time the lesson is over, you're given a message on centerprint. When the minigame is reset, you're given a message on ChatMsg.

This is what it looks like on bottomprint:

^^^^^^ hopefully that image works, my computer has been gaying up recently ^^^^^^

I typed exactly the following to display that:

(T): Big Brother
(L): Mathematics
(R): {Room: G6}

And hey, if you haven't found any usage for this event, there is always this alternative for giggles:

When you download the event, you'll need to change line 0 from '8294' to your BL_ID.

Enjoy the event and if you need to, change it to fit your needs!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 03:17:34 PM by Big Brother »

Sleven will now make a school.

Why is this in Gallery?

Sleven will now make a school.

Why is this in Gallery?
I put all of my events in gallery. Showing off my blockland creations :D

Wow, Big Brother. You need to make a tutorial or something on how to make detailed events.

Wow, Big Brother. You need to make a tutorial or something on how to make detailed events.
Ask Deathwish. He's very good at this sort of stuff too.

Not to mention that is was mai server. :o