Poll

wouldnt this be cool?

Yes
17 (63%)
no
10 (37%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: GameMode:Earthqauke survival  (Read 2019 times)

heres my idea

- All buildings participating in the game are placed on earthquake mod baseplates
- At a random time in a mini, an earthquake occurs of a random magnitude and depth, i.e, 5.4 magnitude earthquake hits at 70km deep (you probably wouldn't feel it IRL, so in the mini nothing would happen but users would be alerted)
- If an earthquake big enough hits, all buildings on a earthquake mod baseplate have random bricks fakekilled. The bigger the earthquake, the more bricks fake kill. All players are tumbled.
- If you are hit by rubble, you are stuck and can not move, like in the zombie mod. A user must come and click you to health. Your voice chat is limited, and acts like a radio mod where only close people can hear.
- Afterwards, after shocks occur, that are a random amount but lower than the initial quake (for realism)
- Any water bricks now kill players, they are polluted. Additionally, a flood mod type concept could now come into play, where burst river banks or pipes flood the steets. Any people who are stuck and not saved drown, and thus lose.
- All survivors may help the hurt, or have to get to a safehouse. Those who get to a safehouse win the minigame.

can it be made??

Fake killed bricks sounds actually interesting.

Fakekillbrick is client-sided physics, so it wouldn't work in  server mod?

someone make this now!!!

someone make this now!!!
Fakekillbrick is client-sided physics, so it wouldn't work in a server mod?

Hm, this is interesting...

Great idea! I want it to be made now  :cookieMonster:.

I'm sorry, but I'd call this quite inappropriate given recent events.

- If you are hit by rubble, you are stuck and can not move, like in the zombie mod. A user must come and click you to health.

sorry dude, that won't work

Fake killed bricks sounds actually interesting.
Yeah, but if too many are fakekilled, it may lag the server. Maybe permanently kill bricks?

Am I the only one who thinks this would be really boring and lame? Also can't be done.