Author Topic: Bounty Hunter gamemode  (Read 793 times)

When you spawn you will be given a target(possibly a bottomprint that tells you target name). You have to hunt down and kill that target any way possible. When you die or kill your target a new target will be given to you. There should be a Bounty Hunter playertype that has 200 health runs a bit faster than no-jet but not as fast as quake-like and has 8 inventory slots. There should be preset points, too. If you push your enemy(right click push) off something and they die by falling you get 10 points. If you shoot them 8, and if you run them over(killed by vehicle) you get 20 points. Also maybe the gamemode should come with a custom item that is automatically used when it is "picked up". It makes the player 50% invisible so its easier to hide/kill.

Nice, I like the Idea (:

This actually sounds pretty cool. I can imagine a TDM in which one team is the bounty hunters, and the other is the targets. Perhaps the TDM could have the option of either telling the target who their hunter is or not...

Or perhaps there could be an option to bring the target back to a certain point instead of killing them? I dunno, but I rather like this idea...

Oh, this actually sounds cool! Not sure about the points system, though...

What about adding in a feature, where the more kills the hunter has, then the better weapons they get? And if they get killed, they start back with a low weapon?

Nice! :cookie:X1,000 for you!