3 (60%)
No
1 (20%)
No. Just no. Change it.
0 (0%)
Nuuu dun change it
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Catisphies - A BIP  (Read 742 times)

Catisphies is a Book-In-Progress by me, and you may have seen it in the old BLBA clan. I'm rewriting it totally different, and I want to see if with your guys help, i can improve and make it better. I'm still using references and awkward names such as Hatilicus.
I'm going to progressively put in more and more on the post. So far, i have nothing. I need more inspiration.

Catisphies
Prologue

"Mom, stop smothering us!"
Cinder was a siamese-domestic shorthair cat with an overprotective mom the oldest among three younger sisters. Currently her mom was "smothering her."
"I'm NOT smothering you."
"Oh yes you are!"
"No i'm not."
"Yahuh."
"No i'm not. End of discussion."
"Dangit.." sighed Cinder.
Spooky, her other sister and thirdborn, was fat, and black, with a white spot on her neck.
She'd just sat on Kally's tail.
"MREEEEEEOWWWWWWWWW" Kally hissed.
Kally was the youngest, or lastborn. She's small, and her fur is brown with many speckles of brunette and beige.
"Quiet doooown."
Lindt was the only tom out of the four, and second oldest. He hadn't gotten any sleep last night, and he was chocolate brown, like Lindt truffles.
"I'm tiiiired."
"Oh shut up!" said the sisters in unison.

Pictures of the REAL cinder and spooky:

Above = Spooky

Above = Cinder
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 08:27:22 PM by CinderTheCat »

going to act if I am completely clueless as to who you are and say that you should probably at least put the original in the OP or something

Bro, that's lost. Well, it probably is. It'll take me a while to get it back. Anyway, it's stuff.

There once was a cat named Poppy.  Poppy was a very special cat.  He loved listening to his master play the piano in their small New York apartment.  Whole hours would go by with the two old friends cranking tunes to classics such as Beethoven.  His master Jim, was a troll on the internet.  Then some FBI guys broke in and killed them both (internet piracy).

HAPPY ENDING HURR

There once was a cat named Poppy.  Poppy was a very special cat.  He loved listening to his master play the piano in their small New York apartment.  Whole hours would go by with the two old friends cranking tunes to classics such as Beethoven.  His master Jim, was a troll on the internet.  Then some FBI guys broke in and killed them both (internet piracy).
the brilliance of this story surpasses even the OP's
i am in awe of your ability

Stop now, Ben.
CHAPETER 2.4

While Poppy and Jim were running from the cops they tripped, Jim getting hit by a bus.  Poppy was cut into 40,00.344 pieces and used as sushi.

I actually added the prologue. Happeh?

Aw they are so.. so..

ugly.