Author Topic: I think it's about time Badspot puts the entire forum in Key-only lockdown.  (Read 4655 times)

Every place but gallery and help.

Some demo'ers can build/event really good.
oh yeah and AOT

Badspot

• Administrator
Attention dipstuffs:

China spams every site on the goddamn internet.  It is a part of the modern world.  When you see a spam bot, report it and move on with your day.  Do not flip out and post a hundred threads about it.  Do not quote the spam because that just creates more crap for me to delete.  The spam bots exist to create links to their crappy chinese store sites so their google search rank will increase.  When you quote the spam, you are helping them.

Attention dipstuffs:

China spams every site on the goddamn internet.  It is a part of the modern world.  When you see a spam bot, report it and move on with your day.  Do not flip out and post a hundred threads about it.  Do not quote the spam because that just creates more crap for me to delete.  The spam bots exist to create links to their crappy chinese store sites so their google search rank will increase.  When you quote the spam, you are helping them.
LMFAO

Attention dipstuffs:

LMAOOOO

Attention dipstuffs:

I can't report. You took that away some time ago.

You should still lock down the forums. If people want to stuff all over at least make them pay to do it. Having the off topic sections open doesn't benefit anything in any way.
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother. 
1. Do not post ambiguous topics.
6. Think before you post
8. Do not cross post.
11. No chain-letter style spam
These are broken all the time, yet nothing ever happens when someone breaks them. I remember when people got banned for posting their chain crap in one topic.

Badspot is probably the coolest moderator I've ever known of.

oh hey, look.
badspot posted something and some wild fans appeared and want to kiss his ass :)

These are broken all the time, yet nothing ever happens when someone breaks them. I remember when people got banned for posting their chain crap in one topic.

Difference between chain letter
Post this in 5 topics and you'll get free admin in a random server!
and chain posts
repeated post that isn't a chain letter, just blockland being sheep

oh hey, look.
badspot posted something and some wild fans appeared and want to kiss his ass :)
Well duh.
That's what you do with moderators.
Hurr.

Difference between chain letter and chain posts
They should still get banned like they used to.

Well duh.
That's what you do with moderators.
Hurr.
What I do with humans is to treat them like humans. They're not superior in anyway since they're human after all.

What I do with humans is to treat them like humans. They're not superior in anyway since they're human after all.
If someone can prevent you from spending time on a website you like, in my opinion, you should treat them well.

Bob Saget, what did I miss?