Author Topic: Becoming an actor? What should I do?  (Read 1868 times)

Hmm BUT CAN YOU ALL think seriously about this I only now have a day. If I take it, its gonna take up my life. And in Waterloo Road I was a background guy
Take the part

Take it.
You have two choices ahead of you if you take it.
A. Your life gets screwed up and blown to bits by adults and in the future, you die a sad life forever forgotten.
B. You grow up to be a great and famous celebrity. You have what you wanted in life, you managed to get a good education, you're happy and content.
Two paths, be carefullll

What ever you're going to do, don't forget to stay egoistical.

Guys, do you even REMEMBER this friends history? He makes stuff blockland films, and is only 11, i doubt he's getting some bigshot in a movie, he's been realized as a richard and he's lying, unless he shows us the parts and a contract, i'm not buying it.

Ok number one: I'm not 11 I'm 16
Number two: I'll get a photo of me and Sam the director
Three: I'v made better movies than quite a few people, I bet you don't even know how to download fraps
Four: Yes my movies could be better, but there only tests

I've been an actor for years now.  I can only help you if you know what role you will be casted as.

Ok number one: I'm not 11 I'm 16
Number two: I'll get a photo of me and Sam the director
Three: I'v made better movies than quite a few people, I bet you don't even know how to download fraps
Four: Yes my movies could be better, but there only tests

Haha, whatever, but i want you holding up a sign saying I'm ChrisD

Yeah, once you get famous show up to a red carpet thing with a sign that says comr4de is cool and lovey and his phone number is [number here]

Yeah, once you get famous show up to a red carpet thing with a sign that says comr4de is cool and lovey and his phone number is [number here]

Do that.

I still think OP is a troll. Sorry guys.

If not, then... yeah.

Whether you're 16 or 11 this stuff can still forget up the rest of your childhood. I'd be careful about that.

Haha, whatever, but i want you holding up a sign saying I'm ChrisD
I doubt who ever is producing the movie he's supposed to be it would let him hold up a random character breaking sign in the film.

look at his old posts, far not good enough to be 16, i'm 11 and WHAT THE forget IS THIS stuff.