Author Topic: Zapk and Niblic's HL2 RP  (Read 3974 times)

Info
The server is hosted Dedicated 24/7, but there may be some downtime.
It's hosted in south-west Canada. So, if you're in the east, expect some lag.
You can get the latest updates on the server and other stuff on Zapk's blog.

Metro-Police Force
Here, you can apply to join the MPF. This is the only way, sorry.
If you get in, you must set your name ingame to MPF rank.division.xxxxx. Example: MPF RCT.VICE.12345.
You must say MPF RCT.(desired ID) but the VICE is optional. Vice is a division made for RCTs that you may join once a SeC or DvL says you've proven yourself worthy enough.
The desired ID, must be 5 digits. It cannot contain any reference numbers, such as 09001 or 01337, including any "l33t speak."
Having an MPF name while not being on the list will get you banned. You MUST apply.
Here are a list of divisions:
REQUIRED RANK |DIVISION
(ADMIN ONLY)      OTA
03                     VALERY
03                     TRN
03                    GHOST
04                    JUDGE
RCT                  VICE
03                    SHIELD
Also here are a list of Ranks, greatest to lowest.
-SeC
-DvL
-OfC
-RCT

Applications
If you want to join the MPF, reply to this post with the following format:
Code: [Select]
Blockland Name:
BL_ID:
Why do you want to be in the MPF?:
What do you think the MPF do?:
How will you act in the MPF?:
Hope you get in!

[IC Events]

4/13/2011: cb687d10e36ce22b150263995ef82 e8d
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:14:37 PM by Niblic »

Tom

Remind me to steal your name when you change it for the roleplay.

Remind me to steal your name when you change it for the roleplay.

There's an RP-Chat mod installed so you don't have to change your real BL username

Sounds well made. I'll join as soon as I get help for my BL.

Tom

There's an RP-Chat mod installed so you don't have to change your real BL username
Oh. Ruin all my fun D:

Blockland Name: Eureka!
BL_ID: 6090
Why do you want to be in the MPF?: So I could *Probably!* be in charge sometimes.. and make sure stuff doesn't go wrong.
What do you think the MPF do?: Be In charge, Make sure nothing goes wrong, Make sure no one goes in somewhere Citizens can't go in.
How will you act in the MPF?: Very Polite to Citizens *only if they follow the rules* I will follow what the other MPF Has to say.

Blockland Name: Eureka!
BL_ID: 6090
Why do you want to be in the MPF?: So I can be in charge, or look out for stuff that is bad.
What do you think the MPF do?: Keep Citizens out of Restricted Areas, Keep stuff all okay and good.
How will you act in the MPF?: Good to the other MPF, Not nice to the Citizens.

Blockland Name: SaintKairu

BL_ID: 12558

Why do you want to be in the MPF?: In character, my reasoning is that I strongly look up to the Combine values and ideas, and though afraid of them, I look up to them as well. I mean, seriously, establishing world peace in 7 hours.

What do you think the MPF do?: The MPF carry out many duties that all involve keeping the carefully crafted society intact. Some jobs they preform are administering punishments to unruly Citizens, apprehending rebels, patrolling the streets for civil unrest, and other assorted jobs, depending on the division they are in.

How will you act in the MPF?: As an MPF unit, I will act authoritative and strong, powerful, and show no weakness to the Citizens. In the earlier ranks, I will still be mostly human and still have some emotions and feel guilt for what I do, considering you lose guilt around .03 rank.

(My little added area below)
Other: I've played on a serious HL2RP server on Garry's Mod for about a year, in which I gained the privileges of being both a City Scanner and a Metro cop. I made it into the Shield Division and got up to rank .03.

Yes, it is my first post, but I made this account just to apply here. I hope you consider me, and if I am not accepted at first, I'll become more active...

Blockland Name: SaintKairu

BL_ID: 12558

Why do you want to be in the MPF?: In character, my reasoning is that I strongly look up to the Combine values and ideas, and though afraid of them, I look up to them as well. I mean, seriously, establishing world peace in 7 hours.

What do you think the MPF do?: The MPF carry out many duties that all involve keeping the carefully crafted society intact. Some jobs they preform are administering punishments to unruly Citizens, apprehending rebels, patrolling the streets for civil unrest, and other assorted jobs, depending on the division they are in.

How will you act in the MPF?: As an MPF unit, I will act authoritative and strong, powerful, and show no weakness to the Citizens. In the earlier ranks, I will still be mostly human and still have some emotions and feel guilt for what I do, considering you lose guilt around .03 rank.

(My little added area below)
Other: I've played on a serious HL2RP server on Garry's Mod for about a year, in which I gained the privileges of being both a City Scanner and a Metro cop. I made it into the Shield Division and got up to rank .03.

Yes, it is my first post, but I made this account just to apply here. I hope you consider me, and if I am not accepted at first, I'll become more active...

Accepted, welcome.

P.S:

Everything is fine.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:06:12 PM by Niblic »

Blockland Name: Unknown Spartan
BL_ID: 10664
Why do you want to be in the MPF?: To be awesome.
What do you think the MPF do?: To serve and protect in a dictating way. like beating civilians, a thing that would be an excellent experience for me!

How will you act in the MPF?: Like every other cop should

Blockland Name: PowerDag
BL_ID: 18569

Why do you want to be in the MPF?: I'm a vigilante at heart, and I listen to the details of something impressively. The MPF has sustained the world for decades, they get the job done.

What do you think the MPF do?: The MPF are, in my opinion, an internationally maintained military/police force. They work to uphold the law in the world and keep rebellions in line. Their methods are a little violent, but that's what puts the fun in the job.

How will you act in the MPF?: Most likely like an MPF officer, but ~10% more badass.

Code: [Select]
Blockland Name: TheArmyGuy
BL_ID: 16937
Why do you want to be in the MPF?: (So I can bring in a truckload of cans) To beat people with a stunstick if they do stuff wrong. And to keep order of course.
What do you think the MPF do?: They keep order. And beat people with stunsticks.
How will you act in the MPF?: I will act as an officer , patrolling , alone or in group , and beating the stuff out of anticitizens