Author Topic: forget you, Youtube.  (Read 1324 times)

God daaaaamnniitt.
Dear Dropshock0:

We have disabled the following material as a result of a third-party notification from Coolbuddy.com claiming that this material is infringing:

Plazma Burst
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2k7wDTyw8

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to prevent this from happening, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide.

If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that there may be severe legal consequences for filing a false or bad-faith notice.

Sincerely,

— The YouTube Team
That video was uploaded at the beginning of 2009. Then it get's claimed by "Coolbuddy.com" and it's completely deleted.
At this point, I've got no loving idea what I can upload and what I can't upload at risk of getting my Youtube account deleted. This is loving ridiculous.
Can I do anything to stop my account from being deleted if I do uploaded "copyrighted" material?

Tell them you will burn the CEO's house down with him inside it
That should do the trick.

They seriously copyrighted a flash game on t heir website?

bollocks

Sue
Tell them you will burn the CEO's house down with him inside it
That should do the trick.
Wow. What incredibly helpful posts these are.
They seriously copyrighted a flash game on t heir website?

bollocks
Indeed. The creator of the game has even commented on the video and sent me a PM thanking me for making a video about it.

http://coolbuddy.com/
is

Also, same thing happened to me over a YTP i made w/ sony vegas from an episode of foster's home for imaginary friends. and the video was made way after the show was canceled and was deleted by cartoon network
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 10:58:50 PM by Demitiri »

What the forget, youtube.

Drop, message them about this stuff, tell them that the CREATOR PERSONALLY THANKED YOU FOR MAKING THE DAMN VIDEO.

Can I do anything to stop my account from being deleted if I do uploaded "copyrighted" material?

http://www.youtube.com/t/copyright_center
that's all i got

Explain what's in the video, please.

Explain what's in the video, please.
A video of me playing a game called Plazma Burst. That's it. Me playing it.
It's like YouTube was like "HEY forget YOU YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO UPLOAD VIDEOS OF GAMES HERE. NOPE."

A video of me playing a game called Plazma Burst. That's it. Me playing it.
did coolbuddy even own the game?
edit:
Nope

did coolbuddy even own the game?
I have never heard of Coolbuddy.com and it's impossible to tell if they own it, I think. I really don't know.
edit:
Nope
Awesome. What the hell.

on the loading screen it says coolbuddy.com, they made it.

on the loading screen it says coolbuddy.com, they made it.

(C) 2008-2009 by SiBiTrix Team