Author Topic: Global Agenda Megathread(?)| Now free to play  (Read 2067 times)

Global Agenda is now free to play.

Website
Download
Forum
Wiki

Global agenda is a third person MMOFPS Type thing. There are missions that can be done with 5 other people in various difficulty levels, There are also raids (Now two) that are done with 10, The game is also highly focused on PvP with acquisition (formally demolition), Control, Breach, Payload and Scramble. More details
Oh also you have jetpacks.
The main back of the game is AvA, Agency vs agency, Which are basically guilds. Agency's can buy hex grid tiles that bring in resources, They can then defend it from attack and fight for more of them, I've actually yet to do this so here's a wiki link instead: I am a link click on me

Major Highlights since Version 1.39
Free-to-Play Experience:
    Global Agenda is now free to play across all character classes and all 50 levels. For more information, read the Global Agenda: Free Agent FAQ.

Class Reviews:
    Skill trees for all classes have been reworked for better class balance and to encourage specialization and build diversity. All Skill points have been reset.

New Missions:
    Dome Defense - The Recursive Colony's expansion has become an increasing threat to Dome City and the Sonoran region. There are new reports of robotic hordes attacking the domes on the furthest reaches of the desert, and Bancroft has issued a call to arms to defend Dome City's territory.
        The Dome Defense Raid queue is now available for agents level 40+. It is an Ultra-Max Raid mission that presents an extreme challenge for groups of highly coordinated agents.

Demolition becomes Acquisition with the following Game Rule changes:
        Teams must now pick up their robot from the opposing team's base and bring it back to theirs for the cap

Vendor Updates:
    Weekly token limit and token cap were doubled to 100,000
        Combat Jetpacks now available at level 30.
        Crescent Jetpacks now available for tokens.

Elite Agent - One-time purchase of $19.99 (£13.99 GBP, €15.99 EUR)

* Earn End-of-Mission XP at twice the rate of a Free-to-Play user
   * Earn End-of-Mission Credits and Tokens at twice the rate of a Free-Play user
   * Earn End-of-Mission Elite Loot upon winning an instanced PvE or PvP match
   * Choose which PvP game types you would like to play when queuing for Mercenary PvP.
   * Access the Auction House
   * Access In-Game Mail
   * Less restrictive chat capabilities
   * No ads for in-game voice
   * Ability to create Agencies
   * Higher Login priority

All us people who already bought the game get upgraded to this.

-
Oh yes we have a agency!
Sadly i can't get any info on this yet because the game won't let me access it.
Check out Sidology and all our 14 members on the GA Agency Profile

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:01:21 PM by tails »

Maybe now I can get into a medium game without there being level 9 and below people.

i was just thinking about reinstalling it (reformatted) and playing again.

would i still be in our clan? i plan to use same char

Yes :D

Your whole account is in the same agency.

I love how everyone is exactly as you'd expect and can't even complain about because everyone would do it.

If you bought the game do you automatically get an "Elite Agent" account?

If you bought the game do you automatically get an "Elite Agent" account?
All us people who already bought the game get upgraded to this.

The servers are up!

Oooooh. I've always wanted to try Global Agenda :o

Yes. We still need more higher levels in our agency so we can actually do AvA, Two level 32's and a load of under 15's won't be very good at defending.

I didn't know that it was ever not free to play. I didn't have to subscribe when I first bought it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:43:48 PM by Littledude »

I didn't know that it was ever not free to play. I didn't have to subscribe when I first bought it.

If you bought it, it's obviously not free to play.

If you bought it, it's obviously not free to play.
I bought before it was free to play. Also, I see now that this means I'll automatically be an Elite Agent which is pretty cool. I got the game when it was on sale for around 5 dollars a while back.