Tikan. The Drama of a Super Admin gone wrong.

Author Topic: Tikan. The Drama of a Super Admin gone wrong.  (Read 2220 times)

Lately, one of my Super Admins quit my server, saying I was a "fool when it came to running a server". because I was letting my real-life friends and people who helped the server be an admin. (Madness level: Pissed off.) After a few days, I thought I would say hi, but he figured I was trying to get him to come back. "Its obvious your trying to get me to come back to your server". Obviously, I wasn't. I was just saying hi and telling him what was going on on the server. "I could care less about whats going on on your server". I told him that I was going to ignore him, then he said "Good." "Lol." So, then I called him a bitch. As he was being. "Okay I know that your 11 so you may not know what quitting is..." was some of his bitchy-ness. Honestly, if he did come back to my server, I would've banned him. So thats the story of how the Super Admin, that's been on my server for a year, decided to quit and be a complete bitch. If he were a car, he'd be a Geo Metro. :3

Ok?  Also, pictures or it never happened.

all i saw was the pointless picture of an ugly blue car, and thought to myself
'this drama is gonna destroy itself'
dont do that

Ok?  Also, pictures or it never happened.
I have crap internet. When I exited out of my server so I could use the internet, IRC got disconnected. But I do believe it happened, Timothy.

OP is the same friend that just bumped Kalphiter's crossposting drama

OP needs to get out

If he were a car, he'd be a Geo Metro. :3

K, Pictures..

My dad had an aqua green Geo Metro. He said it was a damn good lil car. :) put him as a prius, nobody likes those. XD

Why did you go offline dev? :P

Wait, what about a car?
I assume geo metro is a type of car, because I've never heard of it before.

Wait, what about a car?
I assume geo metro is a type of car, because I've never heard of it before.
I DID state that "If he were a car, he would be a Geo Metro."  :cookieMonster:

I DID state that "If he were a car, he would be a Geo Metro."  :cookieMonster:
What made you think anyone would know what that is?
I only know it's a car becasue you just said so.

<plain text quote> was some of his bitchy-ness
That makes you look quite childish.

What made you think anyone would know what that is?
I only know it's a car because you just said so.
There's a picture, Sherlock.

If he were a car, he'd be a Geo Metro. :3

This is the only stuff I read.

This drama is probably one of the most handicapped ones I've seen in a while. Granted there's quite a few that don't have any proof, never have I seen one that tried to use a picture of a car.

Now I just need Devo's ID...