AOE Online (Beta)

Author Topic: AOE Online (Beta)  (Read 726 times)

Anyone else apply and play the beta?
Im looking for bloklanders to play with

Age of Empires? Isn't that game completely free, but expansions will cost money?

aoe online is a new game

its spose to be more mmo+rts like. dont know.
but im still doing massive patch currently so cant play yet.

Age of Empires? Isn't that game completely free, but expansions will cost money?
The normal age of empires is not free. However they do seem to be making a most likely not as good online free version.

The normal age of empires is not free. However they do seem to be making a most likely not as good online free version.

Uh... I just saw whatever I did on TV before. The game is free to play, so people can have their own fun. Then there will be packs that cost money and won't give you advantage. It isn't bad, it seems.

I'm planning on playing if it i ever get in.

It's only okay, I don't really like the RPG'ish setup.

Uh... I just saw whatever I did on TV before. The game is free to play, so people can have their own fun. Then there will be packs that cost money and won't give you advantage. It isn't bad, it seems.
The first three age of empires are NOT free. This new free one is a different one that will most likely not be as good as the first two and possibly the third.

server down (prob for the night)

im sure you cant compare this to the 3 originals. this falls into a whole different genre of game now. there will be many things way different. the graphics arent even of the same generation, its not meant to be a new main title in the series.
but im looking for a new attempt at unique real time strategy play on a massive multiplayer scale.

looks like betas closed? ill sign up when the open it again in a week, supposedly

"Download and play anywhere" suggests that it'll be free, which is great. Then again, blockland is download and play if you enter the key, so it's probably going to cost lots of lovely money. =(.

I just got in today, although I'm not sure I'll be playing it much. I haven't played any of the AOE games much so it's a bit unfamiliar to me.

This looks like stuff

I'll just stick with AoE II, thank you very much

Anyone else apply and play the beta?
Im looking for bloklanders to play with

Where is beta?