Are you gonna help?

Yes
21 (27.3%)
No (I don't want to)
16 (20.8%)
No (I don't have any of those games)
40 (51.9%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: Help get Portal 2 Released Early!  (Read 9127 times)

When the game releases someone should make a topic for everyone to discuss spoilers of portal 2 so those of us who are still waiting for our game/haven't got to that part yet don't have to see them. :c

Just use this topic for spoilers, and the main one for generics.

'The official 'Portal 2 is released!' topic (Warning: Spoilers!)' sounds like a good title to have this topic renamed to

'The official 'Portal 2 is released!' topic (Warning: Spoilers!)' sounds like a good title to have this topic renamed to

Its not like we dont already have a Portal 2 topic or anything

Its not like we dont already have a Portal 2 topic or anything
Just use this topic for spoilers, and the main one for generics.
I know that post was waaaaay back on some other page, so yeah.

Bump.

Come people, almost only a day left! D:

Darn. It looks like they might actually do it.

Darn. It looks like they might actually do it.

Do what? stuff themselves?

You won't do it. You can't top up the remaining six. It's a school day AND it's too much to fill.

But feel free to prove me wrong. Keep playing games guys, you can do it! :3

do the trial version of these games work too, or does it have to be the full version, cause the only game in the sack that i bought is killingfloor.

do the trial version of these games work too, or does it have to be the full version, cause the only game in the sack that i bought is killingfloor.

Must be full. Also, sorry I'm still on. Stuff going on elsewhere in the board kept me up.

Must be full. Also, sorry I'm still on. Stuff going on elsewhere in the board kept me up.
you was sent to bed.