Author Topic: Need help to make Blockland Faster  (Read 4171 times)

Hey BL forums I Need HELP. My server is sooooooooooooooooooooooo slow when loading and i never saw me hosting  server since I stopped playing then came back on. If you help I will give you a cookie signed by the Cookie monster BUt wait we will give you two cookieas for the price of one.
 :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:

1: You're stupid.
2: Can you describe your Blockland setup to us so we have some way of helping? Seriously, do you think we can help with with the amount of information you've given? Do you think someone can just go "sur dud1 pres dee opions butonz and der be a 'dis go fasturd' buttun?" What Add-Ons do you have, for one?

Reinstalled blockland. :D

Remove stuff you dont need from your computer

For every cookie monster emote you post you lose a gig of ram.

:cookieMonster:

Then I have -200gb-ish Ram because I only have 790mb of Ram.

huehuehue

There goes another gig of ram from your future computer.

hay I've only lost 2 gigs

Remove stuff you dont need from your computer

This. Or you just have a stuff computer.

When I'm on an internet server my comp lags like forget. It's my internet, and It's pure crap.

Hey BL forums I Need HELP. My server is sooooooooooooooooooooooo slow when loading and i never saw me hosting  server since I stopped playing then came back on. If you help I will give you a cookie signed by the Cookie monster BUt wait we will give you two cookieas for the price of one.
 :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:
Try Game Booster (Limited When Free) or you can start the server and then open task manager...then find blockland (Not for decicated) then right click on blockland and click go to process and then right click on blockland.exe and set priority to high...that should work :D

Try Game Booster (Limited When Free) or you can start the server and then open task manager...then find blockland (Not for decicated) then right click on blockland and click go to process and then right click on blockland.exe and set priority to high...that should work :D
Game booster is stuff,and putting priority on high makes you computer unstable.
You know nothing about computers.
_____________________________ __________________
Swat 3 can you post your computer specs?

Game booster is stuff,and putting priority on high makes you computer unstable.
You know nothing about computers.
_____________________________ __________________
Swat 3 can you post your computer specs?
WHOAH There buddy calm down....my computer is usable...

There are many things you can try.

1) Lower your graphics settings. I suggest keeping everything on medium except for brick FX, otherwise you cannot see undulo bricks.

2) Get a better internet connection. I know its out there, but this works.

3) Get a better computer. Again, out there but it would help.

4) Clean up RAM space. This mean emptying internet cache, game cache, and basically anything else that is in temporary storage.

5) Get rid of some un used add-ons. The most common problem with blockland loading slowly is too many data blocks. Disabling some add-ons will allow blockland to run faster and smoother.

Wait Internet and game cache? How2clear?