Does the duplicator always do this?

Author Topic: Does the duplicator always do this?  (Read 951 times)

Every time when I host me or someone else duplicating always spams up my console. This has been going around for me since the most recent update.

I don't think it's ever done that to me.
brbchecking

EDIT: Nop, nothing.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 01:13:46 AM by Skip »

Does for me on large amounts of bricks.

I must be doing something different.

I get the same error. Nothing is planted when it happens on mine.

Load a save file. I often just go /dediload adsfdsaf. After that, it should work for the rest of the server time.

I get the same error. Nothing is planted when it happens on mine.

I used to get plant errors with my duplicator, turns out it was due to a lack of duplicator preferences.

Same thing happen to me.

Duplicator has been doing this for me ever since v14 I think. Every single time I hit a brick with it. It does work as intended, but the console spam is magnificent.

Yes I always get that quotaobject spam in the console.

Duplicator has been doing this for me ever since v14 I think. Every single time I hit a brick with it. It does work as intended, but the console spam is magnificent.

Precisely what I get, the same error as Lord Tony sees. Its a real bitch when I host dedicated, because any user that dupes floods the console horribly.

One of the duplicator's authors is Ephi, and I don't see how he can go on about RTB quality when this has been broken for about a year and I've reported it about 10 times.

From what I can see, it's something screwed up with the variable for the quota of non-admin bricks.
although I don't know why it's using a random high number for that.

One of the duplicator's authors is Ephi, and I don't see how he can go on about RTB quality when this has been broken for about a year and I've reported it about 10 times.

Randy is the submitter, he would be the one who sees these reports (unless it sends reports to all credited authors).
I would assume Ephialtes spends much of his time (on Blockland) on Return to Blockland and couldn't be bothered with other add-ons.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 12:10:00 PM by Blastdown »

It has always done this for me.