Author Topic: The University  (Read 6732 times)

Like i said b4 it is not even close to done yet. We have at least Two more major buildings to go.

It's nice, just small :P
    well. if we made it really big. our computers would explode.... and its not done yet like frag mentioned so it will get bigger and better.

Ok heres the deal. Everything is layed out and ready. Grinches Build is almost complete (with some more work). The Student Activity Center, nothing to say bout it, theres nothing there. The Addition of the Science building has given dios something to build. Im so tired, been working on this forever. Want to get it over with. So...we need helpers. Ill say this again. WE NEED HELPERS! This Project may look very bad so far due to having wide open space. That will be fixed if we could just have some little bench areas and such. We need to finish all paths, the paths now look pretty crappy. University Hall needs some dorms, and other detail. I saved a macro of the University's Logo So if it needs to be anywhere, i can do that for you. All we need is the little details and we should be finished fairly soon, then we can start working on another project :P
Peace out,
FrAgGEr

Ok heres the deal. Everything is layed out and ready. Grinches Build is almost complete (with some more work). The Student Activity Center, nothing to say bout it, theres nothing there. The Addition of the Science building has given dios something to build. Im so tired, been working on this forever. Want to get it over with. So...we need helpers. Ill say this again. WE NEED HELPERS! This Project may look very bad so far due to having wide open space. That will be fixed if we could just have some little bench areas and such. We need to finish all paths, the paths now look pretty crappy. University Hall needs some dorms, and other detail. I saved a macro of the University's Logo So if it needs to be anywhere, i can do that for you. All we need is the little details and we should be finished fairly soon, then we can start working on another project :P
Peace out,
FrAgGEr

Hey frag, added some new little (and hopefully nice) details to my build, its looking great i just need 2 simple foutains and then to finsish the food court, eating area and  the Coaches offices, Directors offices. (which we (you dios and i) will get to customize our own.)  So it will take me probally this week and maybe part of the weekend to finish as for everything else, you cant rush it becuase it will look crappy so dont be ready to move on yet!