Poll

Who should I go for?

The blonde
2 (28.6%)
The brown
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Another crush discussion.....  (Read 8036 times)

Yeah, that's right, I'm reviving those type of threads mwhahahhahahahahahha!

I know this girl I met in grade 2. I had a crush on her since third grade when she asked me. If I liked her in a kind voice, smiling. Sometimes if she turns her head at the right time, she smiles at me and then keeps walking. We talk to each other sometimes, mostly if it's a group project thing and she's in my group. No posting saying aww poopy...er... Puppy love because I already know. She's kinda hot. Brown hair......... Best ones......... With blondes......

Now this hot new blonde girl came in our class this year. Now I don't know who I should like.

Help?

third grade
You're still in there, aren't you?

Just go for the chick that likes you. Obviously the new girl is too far out of your level.

Stick it in her pooper

Stick it in her pooper

I knew someone was gunn a say that!

Guys, just FYI, OP is like 9 years old.

You're still in there, aren't you?

Just go for the chick that likes you. Obviously the new girl is too far out of your level.

I'm blonde Myself.

Stick it in her pooper

I rofld so hard when I read this. XD o god

I'm blonde. Myself.
that has absolutely NOTHING to do with love.

Guys, just FYI, OP is like 9 years old.

You must be that person who skipped a grade accidentally even though he's a dumb ass so he's really 6

I'm blonde Myself.
And? Doesn't mean you're at her level.

For all you know, when the girl that likes you somehow asks you out, you will probably point a light saber at her.

Don't bother yourself with girls yet, just focus on maturing and developing your personality so when you should be going for girls, you'll have a personality to show off, or just show to her.

Right now, you're kind of an idiot and you needn't worry about any of this until you're at least 16. Anything before, that, REMEMBER THIS: is not love, you're just two kids that happen to be opposite genders, who hang out together. And there's nothing wrong with that, but don't tell yourself it's love or anything.

Best of luck to you, I hope you make the right choice.

You must be that person who skipped a grade accidentally even though he's a dumb ass so he's really 6

No that's you  :cookieMonster:

HUR YUR SO FUNI11!! Honestly, your profile says 12, but anyone with a brain can tell either thats a big fat lie, or you are really a dumb 12 year old. Also, its impossible to skip a grade accidentally.

Don't bother yourself with girls yet, just focus on maturing and developing your personality so when you should be going for girls, you'll have a personality to show off, or just show to her.

Right now, you're kind of an idiot and you needn't worry about any of this until you're at least 16. Anything before, that, REMEMBER THIS: is not love, you're just two kids that happen to be opposite genders, who hang out together. And there's nothing wrong with that, but don't tell yourself it's love or anything.

Best of luck to you, I hope you make the right choice.

I'm pretty sure this happened to you when you were my age

He's right you know.

relationships are for the weak