Poll

Who should I go for?

The blonde
2 (28.6%)
The brown
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Another crush discussion.....  (Read 8060 times)

Whoops lol that was not what it meant.
Wait, can people be banned for general stupidity?

Yes. Its been done before. But I thik it has to be continuos stupidity with a constant trend in their posts.

How you guys arnt banned for stupidity then

Deadalus you ass. :/

It was a mistake, I've been up since 3 for the past 3 nights studying for tests, and I'm currently dying curled over my books.

Give me a loving break.

Op needs to grow a pair, he's a huge pusillanimous individual. Just loving ask her out. I don't think we need to say anything further, as there's a general consensus he's an idiot. I feel bad for both girls honestly.

Haha, what? We're the idiots?

Because they aren't stupid. You are. If you are too slow to get this, and that everyone in this thread hates you, I'm surprised that you weren't banned.

Badspot doesn't actually ban people purely for stupidity, you all realize this, right?

-face palm-

What I mean is I will do it at the right moment.

Deadalus you ass. :/

It was a mistake, I've been up since 3 for the past 3 nights studying for tests, and I'm currently dying curled over my books.

Give me a loving break.
I was talking about palp.
You're a culbr0. c:

I was talking about palp.
You're a culbr0. c:
Oh thanks, I was sad that you made fun of me <3

Oh thanks, I was sad that you made fun of me <3

I was about ready to back you up, we're hot girls thread bros.

I might ask her on a summer. No one likes Canada in the winter D:. But summer? :D early fall is k. Spring is a season of rain

And, maybe, when i graduate from coledge or university I might finally stick it in her popper

Lol jk I can't predict the future. Me and my best friend, Arron both like her. We arnt fighting over her. But he brags that he sees her more often. But my parents are friends with her parents so were even. But she was assaulted by some ass. I dint see it happen, but me and Arron agreed if we see him ( or anybody else) hurt her, we will beat the crap out of him even if we do get detention or charged or thrown in joviey