Author Topic: Kinda hot ex girlfriend just offered me love and weed on 4/20.  (Read 17688 times)

In all serious, don't do the weed. Free = bad weed

And she is apparently offering it for free.

Same with love, its not as great after you first do it.

Wow guys, yeah, she said she loved me.

I didn't say it back, because I'm some kind of idiot.

She backed out.      No nudes, love or weed.

Oh well  :cookieMonster:

Because it was bullstuff to begin with. Attention whore.

Nope, women were designed to be fertile at ~13 or 14.

That is true but it's the state of maturity that (most) teenagers aren't ready for this kind of stuff. If the girl gets pregnant then it's pretty obvious that the boy is going to leave and the girl is going to give it away or have an abortion.

Even if pregnancy wasn't an issue you still have STD's. Also if you really don't have will power to hold out until you're 18 then you're just a stereotypical teenage punk who likes to break rules because they can.

Marijuana has always been used for the simple pleasure of unwinding.  Then religious and governmental entities came in and declared it "wrong."

I wouldn't have a problem with weed if I wasn't effected by it. Thank you very much but I'm very sensitive to smoke and I'll literally throw up from just the slightest scent of it.

Also if you really have no loving hobbies or ways to entertain yourself other than smoking then that is incredibly sad.

It's funny how you always try to justify smoking when it really isn't an issue other than the fact that people who don't want to do it still have to put up with second hand smoke.

Please go take your pot head friends and shove those joints up your ass so I don't have to deal with the smoke then I'll be fine with marijuana and cigarettes.

Because it was bullstuff to begin with. Attention whore.
Sure. Kay, I can post pics of the texts, but that sounds like i'm going a bit overboard with wanting to sounds cool and are easily faked.

Doublepost: I also got like 15 messages asking for the pics. Just saying.

I didn't say it was today -_-
Christ, you are stupid. TOMMORROW is April 20th, so this could not have possibly happened, and Hiro is trolling and attention whoring

Christ, you are stupid. TOMMORROW is April 20th, so this could not have possibly happened, and Hiro is trolling and attention whoring
Maybe he meant that they were going to meet tomorrow, and hes telling us today so he knows whether to go or not.

I know what day it is moron. Holy stuff offered me love AND weed on 4/20

Mother forgeter read harder. Weed on 4/20 and love.

Not love on 4/20.

Btw now that I think about it...

Why are you asking a forum (mostly) full of immature 10-14 year olds who act like complete starfishs to appeal the majority of the community whether you should bang a chick or not?

Oh wait you're not really asking! You're just trying to get everybody's attention and you might as well posted, "hey guis! i gunna do chick. am i cool now?"

Seriously even if this is true and you hadn't asked the forum it's probably obvious which choice you would have went with.

Nobody cares. (Except all the loving perverts here)

Btw now that I think about it...

Why are you asking a forum (mostly) full of immature 10-14 year olds who act like complete starfishs to appeal the majority of the community whether you should bang a chick or not?

Oh wait you're not really asking! You're just trying to get everybody's attention and you might as well posted, "hey guis! i gunna do chick. am i cool now?"

Seriously even if this is true and you hadn't asked the forum it's probably obvious which choice you would have went with.

Nobody cares. (Except all the loving perverts here)
Because of this topic I decided not to, Call me an attention whore but I'm not going to do it anymore.
-_-

Because of this topic I decided not to, Call me an attention whore but I'm not going to do it anymore.
-_-

Well good for you, wise decision if anything you previously said was true.

Well good for you, wise decision if anything you previously said was true.
I haven't lied to you all yet, Hell I tell you guys everything, like that one time I sharted right before my friend came over. And yeah.

Remember?
Of course you don't it was insignificant because it was just another thing I told you guys that happened to me. :l Like usual.

I should try to be funny. QQ

I haven't lied to you all yet, Hell I tell you guys everything, like that one time I sharted right before my friend came over. And yeah.

Remember?
Of course you don't it was insignificant because it was just another thing I told you guys that happened to me. :l Like usual.

I should try to be funny. QQ

Well excuse me but I don't take the time to examine every thread you make.

Also it's really hard to believe someone... Who's 14... On the internet... Where you can practically fraud anything...

Well excuse me but I don't take the time to examine every thread you make.

Also it's really hard to believe someone... Who's 14... On the internet... Where you can practically fraud anything...
Why would I?

Much more fun to not lie and when fun things happen have everyone know that it's true?

If fun things happened more than once a week you would know I'd be lying, I make a fun thing topic once ever month and a half maybe?

Anyways yall brothers who asked for nude pics want different ones that I have gotten or are you good?

PM me again if you do.

Why would I?

To appeal to the community like any other little lemming who inhabits this forum.

Much more fun to not lie and when fun things happen have everyone know that it's true?

On the contrary I feel that lying is more enjoyable to most people. If not lying just making hyperboles about their achievements gives them a sense of accomplishment when they've done nothing.

If fun things happened more than once a week you would know I'd be lying, I make a fun thing topic once ever month and a half maybe?

Time span really has nothing to do with your trustworthiness but it could effect it.

Anyways yall brothers who asked for nude pics want different ones that I have gotten or are you good?

Yeah because I totally want illegal images of under aged women that you shouldn't be distributing out of respect.

Final Verdict: You're a loving moron. A stereotypical horny, attention thirsty, punk.