Author Topic: Kinda hot ex girlfriend just offered me love and weed on 4/20.  (Read 17689 times)

Entire thread is attention whore. I summed up everything in this thread and your posts in 5 words keo. 5. WORDS.

Wow guys, yeah, she said she loved me.

I didn't say it back, because I'm some kind of idiot.

She backed out.      No nudes, love or weed.

Oh well  :cookieMonster:
Ah, good to see it was bullstuff and not serious.  I had pmed you asking 'for nudes' to see if you were actually serious, and if you were I would have reported you.  If you were actually serious about this stuff, I probably would have lost what little faith I have left in mankind.

Also, hooray for the ex!  Shes actually smart enough to know NOT to have love at such a young age!

I have decided, Keo is right. I'm going to be taking a break from the forums, putting a lock on them for my computer so that I can't access them, only my buddy knows the password, I'll be back when I've matured in a couple years.

I have been way richardey these last few days and it needs to stop.   Sorry guys. I'm way out of line.

Seeya then.

This post should be allowed because I'm coming back, If not I hope to see you guys later. :c

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:47:35 PM by Badspot »

I have decided, Keo is right. I'm going to be taking a break from the forums, putting a lock on them for my computer so that I can't access them, only my buddy knows the password, I'll be back when I've matured in a couple years.

I have been way richardey these last few days and it needs to stop.   Sorry guys. I'm way out of line.

Seeya then.

This post should be allowed because I'm coming back, If not I hope to see you guys later. :c

NOOOOO

I have been way richardey these last few days and it needs to stop.   Sorry guys. I'm way out of line.

Seeya then.

You shall fade into the word work, forgotten.

Wait forget you've been here since 2008, nooooo don't go.  Goddamn it we're losing too many oldcigarettes!

I have been here since 09 :D

Don't go?

I need to work on not being a douche. Here is not the best influence.

Keo is loving right. :x

Anyways it's time for a break. I may be back sooner, Or I will not post nearly as much, I can't help myself from lurking, and If I can I might just use an alt. If that would be okay, to go by a different name for a while. :c

I'm not an oldcigarette.

Otis is for sure, though.

Don't go?

I need to work on not being a douche. Here is not the best influence.

Keo is loving right. :x

Anyways it's time for a break. I may be back sooner, Or I will not post nearly as much, I can't help myself from lurking, and If I can I might just use an alt. If that would be okay, to go by a different name for a while. :c

Look you don't have to leave. I may have been a bit hard on you but I get pissed off easily.

Just chill for a bit and think things through. We're all prone to make mistakes.

Hiiro does this a lot though :u

Having love on a hill? Thats real smart
Have fun -_-

Aaand nothing of value was lost.

Can you PM me your HIV test results?
Oh wait you faked it all sucks to be you, you whore attention more than your friend whores herself.

Nope, women were designed to be fertile at ~13 or 14.
God shut up. There are girls who get fertile at loving 7 years old. That means you have to forget the hell out of her? No.
Then religious and governmental entities came in and declared it "wrong."
No, it's probably because most people on here grew up in normal environments, unlike others.

Was there a reason behind that decision? Like I said, I know some get married through the court for some reason, but do atheists consider wedding in a church? I know a few atheists who were wed in a church and I thought how hypocritical.
Well, say you are marrying a Christian, etc. If you don't believe in God, it doesn't affect you, and you aren't inconveniencing your partner.

God damnit, I still don't understand how its bad for 14 year old kids to have love at that age, how is it immoral?
God shut up. There are girls who get fertile at loving 7 years old. That means you have to forget the hell out of her? No. I agree with this statement
No, it's probably because most people on here grew up in normal environments, unlike others. No, its not normal or natural to not have love at any age you want. Almost everything we can do is a natural thing, like picking your nose could be considered natural.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 04:37:56 PM by Slugger »