Author Topic: well this could get rather scary...  (Read 2520 times)

its 10:30 pm right now where i am, and stuffs going down

were getting hit by a loving huge storm right now, my room is like a strobe light from all the lightning. the wind is insane, and im not too sure i want to look outside. i can hear the rai---
OH stuff
I JUST LOOKED OUTSIDE
i cant see a damn thing right now
im afraid my window is going to break
we dont have any power and im posting on my dsi
im so loving scared right now
im all shaky
i cant see a thing

tl:dr this storm is frightening

edit: still cant see anything, havent tried weather channel, surprised i have internet

thank god it quieted down, can i have power now :c
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:39:09 AM by carolcat »

It's raining outside for me. I might be edge of your storm

We've had light, rather spring-like rain all day...
Sweet summer rain, like God's own mercy.

It was 60 degrees and sunny today. Hm.

Hah, we had five or so minutes of rain here.

Lucky.
It's raining outside for me. I might be edge of your storm
im in arkansas

oh no its gotten louder.everything is pitch black out. i keep spasaming. maybe i should sleep.
Lucky.
i dont mind storms, but this is the worst one ive ever seen

something mustve happened where my dad works, his cellphone is goingoff

edit: sorry for doublequote, my dsi is messing up

the fog stuff is lifting a bit, and its settled down a bi----

o stuff

i can tell if thaat was a tree snapping next to my house or thunder

also new record on most times ive ever sworn in one of my posts: op
my ipod is dying, which is what in using to drown out some of the noise
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 12:48:12 AM by carolcat »

Hardcore ass storm here too. My neighbors garage roof got forgeted up. My room seems to be fine, and we still have power, but it is scary stuff.

Aw, forget you guys. We just get the occasional cloud at the moment. I want some biblical thunderstorms and hail, not this annoying loving sunlight in my face when I'm trying to walk... and no, that's not sarcasm...

Hardcore ass storm here too. My neighbors garage roof got forgeted up. My room seems to be fine, and we still have power, but it is scary stuff.

I'm just imagining a neighborhood totally destroyed, minus one house that still has lights on and everything, not even damaged in the slightest, with you looking out the windows with your legs crossed and smiling like a James Bond villain when you think you've finally killed James.

I'm just imagining a neighborhood totally destroyed, minus one house that still has lights on and everything, not even damaged in the slightest, with you looking out the windows with your legs crossed and smiling like a James Bond villain when you think you've finally killed James.

Lmfao, that's basically how it is. There's 2 houses with power on my block, mine and my friends. We're just sitting here feeding internet from our phones and playing minecraft and WoW.

:D

oh my god, for some reason that made me laugh so loving hard. as i type im choking on my gum from laughter.

ugh, it seems the worst so far has died off, but theres stil a long way to go

forget YOU IPOD SHUT UP ABOUT THE BATTERY

Pretty intense here. 60 degrees, modest winds, a slight breeze. Waxing gibbus, I suppose.
 :cookieMonster:

i cant tell if its dark from night, rain, clouds, or fog

brb, checking

If you have no power then how internet work.