Author Topic: Converting .VRO [Solved]  (Read 360 times)

I have a 100 megabyte VRO file from a handheld DVD video recorder on minidisc. Tried converting with VLC on my Mac, the output loses some of the video and the audio is horribly out of sync too. Want to know if there are any free programs for Mac or Windows that allow me to convert VRO to MP4 or perhaps MOV.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:15:35 AM by Sheath »

Instead of going on about your problem, can you describe what the forget you are talking about?

Instead of going on about your problem, can you describe what the forget you are talking about?

I am asking for the help of people who are familiar with the format, obviously that isn't you. I have clearly explained my problem.

I am asking for the help of people who are familiar with the format, obviously that isn't you. I have clearly explained my problem.

well, ok, just thought i would be able to help if you explained what you're talking about. sorry.

Problem solved.

friend. VLC does the same thing on my Windows 7 computer. Shows how little you know about either MacOS or Windows.

I'm trying HandBrake now.

.vro files are a pain in the ass to work with. If I were you, I'd check if you can change the format it saves in on your camcorder, otherwise you'll be brainforgeted so hard you'll buy a new camera.

I can't. :c

I am pretty sure HandBrake worked when I used in a few years back so hopefully it should still do the job with VRO.
And thanks for a legitimate response, unlike the other apes in this thread.

EDIT: Yep HandBrake did it.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 02:15:23 AM by Sheath »