The Anti French Group IS A MENACE FOR THE BL FRENCH CLAN

Author Topic: The Anti French Group IS A MENACE FOR THE BL FRENCH CLAN  (Read 22779 times)

"WeWE, I'm going to eet mah baguette!"

Les ammericain font les beaux mais si la France n'existait pas Ils L'aurait dans le Cul Leur Pays
Les englais Ok qu'il nous aime pas MAIS DU MOMENT OU ILS SE DEGUISENT EN OFFICIER ALLEMEND ALOR QU'IL ONT EUT DES PUTAIN DE BOMBARDEMENT DANS LA GUEULLE EN 1943 SA POUR MOI C'EST DU NON PATRIOTISME
VOUS TROUVER QUE JE SUIS UN ENCULER:
PENSSER LE NE , LE DITE PAS.
MA JOURNEE A ETE GACHER PAS UN TAS D'ANTI FRANCAIS QUI CASSENT LES COUILLE AUX MEC QUI SONT LA ET QUI ONT RIEN DEMANDER.
MAINTENANT SI TU VEUT BIEN MOI J'AI UNE JOURNEE A RECUPERER AVEC VOS SALOPRIE SUR LES FR
MAINTENANT C'EST CLAIR LA GUERRE EST DECLAREE ENTRE NOUS (les Français) ET VOUS (Americains / Englais)
Maintenan je vous demande de vous excuser car moi je m'excuserait quan tout les gars de cette photo ce seront excuser
"Bonsoir"  à la Mitterand

Google translation. :cookieMonster:

The ammericain are fine but if France did not exist they would have in the Ass Their Country
The englais Ok we like it BUT WHEN THEY disguise themselves while they ALLEMEND OFFICER HAD THE forget IN BOMBING Gueulle IN 1943 FOR HER IT'S ME NOT PATRIOTISM
YOU FIND THAT I AM a mother forgeter:
PENSSER NE, NOT THE ACTUAL.
MY DAY WAS NOT A LOT OF STRIKES AGAINST THAT FRENCH BREAK TO THE BALLS ARE THE MEC AND HAVE NOTHING TO ASK.
NOW IF YOU WANT ME I HAVE A GOOD DAY TO RECOVER ON WITH YOUR SALOPRIE EN
NOW IT'S CLEAR THE WAR IS DECLARED BETWEEN U.S. (the French) AND YOU (Americans / Englais)
Maintenan I ask you to excuse me because I apologize quantities of all the guys that will excuse this photo
"Good evening" to Mitterrand

You are a damn idiot.

ley fwance

Isn't that all France does though? They can't really fight wars without throwing up the white flag at the first sign of danger, so they just meddle in other countries' civil wars. I mean look at Libya right now, who's doing the most loving about with the rebels there?

hmm Down tu devrais passer par mon server un jour ET TU VERRA COMMENT JE PEUT TE FAIRE CHIER
GRAVE T'EN FAIRE BAVER AUTANT QUE MOI MEME PIRE ALOR LE CON T'EMMERDE TU CAPTE
ON ME DIT "c'est une blague qui a mal tourné" de Barnabas
N'EMPECHE QUE LA BLAGUE ETE NUL MEME MERDIQUE ALOR S'IL TE PLAIT FERME LA

Look buddy.
If you want us to acknowledge your arguments I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to stop flaunting your French heritage around like a bull snake cane. Cut the French bullstuff for the sake of this discussion.

This picture is one of 250 I have taken. It shows much of what was going on.

we can see some Rascists builds here ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

we can see some Rascists builds here ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
Atta girl.

Bon moi je vais me coucher j'en ait eut asser pour la journée de vos Blague a 2 livres sterling
sur la France et ses abitudes alimentaires car vous :
les rose biffes vous boufer du pouding
Les Allemands c'est des mangeur de patates
et les Americains des bouffeur d'hamburgers
Apres tout depend des villes ...
sur ce ... Je vais me ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....

God damn it Julian.

...zzzZZZz Hien quoi hey pourquoi tu dit damn it
Je suis loin d'être con -_-
bon la jver realement me couZZZZzzzzZZZzzzzz.....

nous ne comprenons pas

PARLER ANGLAIS friend

Google translation. :cookieMonster:

You are a damn idiot.
Uh, he didn't type it like that.
The translator just can't translate perfectly.