Author Topic: Middle Earth (restarted)  (Read 12228 times)

This one. Monty, have you still got the hobbit swords?

Well, I decided to start with a huge hill.

How does that look?

Cool.  Now moar hills connected to that one plx.   :cookieMonster: :cookie:

That one took 30 minutes >.>

One hill at a time Jervan, one hill at a time *mutters*

Either the map lighting is really bright or your grass is lime green. :cookieMonster:

somethings wrong with the model. the model just comes out full reflective.

Added a bit on:

Put on a hobbit hole:

Where do I go from here? Connect another hill onto it and than another to that or leave a space. I was thinking of making a path go around and up the hill making more hills accesible.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2007, 12:52:55 PM by Jervan »

I call Isengard! :D Nice work on the hobbit holes. I think they need a more gradual slope though.
you took my idea then i call the big city on the mountain i cant spell the name oh wait nvm thats to hard i call black gate

Update:
Hills:

The Hole with me (hobbit sized):

The beta hallway:

TO DO: Finish the interiors. Put doorways on the paths course.

DONE: Made a path going up and round the hill, while still looking natural. Added another hill. Stayed geographil.

Sorry for the bump from the dead, just want to keep you guys posted so this doesn't die.

Pictures tomorrow when the difference between updates is clearer :cookieMonster:

Neato.  This look pretty cool, but...I seriously doubt you're going to make an entire replica of Middle Earth...and if you're seriously trying...you'd better enlist some help NAO.  I would help but I don't have Retail...damn my lack of income.

Why not make a mini-copy? Take the map, shrink it to say 256x256, fill in the terrain, add some real-size buildings to the miniature map, and then voila!

Use f11 and make copies of the hill.

Duh.