Author Topic: richards on TF2  (Read 3463 times)

Alright, today I was playing TF2, and I joined my favorite server. A minute after joining a guy attempted to ban me for "being annoying lol". Then this prick named Cyanstic who has hated me for a while now tried to voteban me after the last one failed. Then, after a while, a demo got mad at me for airblasting his pipe bombs, and changed his name to "Playschool Fancypants suck richard". Then a lot of people beganto spam trying to vote kick and ban me, then the demo changed his name to (1).:FancyPants:. A lot of people started to parody my name, until my brother got on and left for a trade server
What do I do to not get banned/make them stop?

Find a better server, if they get mad at you for playing the game, the server you are at is full of children.

stop playing.
This should be bannable. It's the exact thing as saying "I don't care"
"loll i can't tink of anser so i give stupid repli!!!!!11!1

I'd advise getting a better name, and maybe they'll bother you less. I know it doesn't sound like a real solution, but trust me.

Someone posted a Gif of Dragonball Z research once.

Someone posted a Gif of Dragonball Z research once.
I saw someone spray Renamon research.

I saw someone spray Renamon research.
I saw someone spray spongebob research.

Yeah.

Speaking of sprays

Mine

This should be bannable. It's the exact thing as saying "I don't care"
"loll i can't tink of anser so i give stupid repli!!!!!11!1
no, i'm saying, stop playing, because 90% of this community won't shut the forget up about TF2.

no, i'm saying, stop playing, because 90% of this community won't shut the forget up about TF2.

thats because its a good game

When did I complain about people talking about TF2?
Also, if you told your doctor that your leg may be broken, and he said "stop walkin den loel", would it be trolling?

omg
giff to me the .vtf file <3
I just took the .gif and remade it into an animated .vtf.
JEALOUS? :3

kicking in valve games should have never been implemented
why?
look at l4d

"OGM FAILHUNTER LEOL KIKCKIKKCIKCIKCIKCIKCKICKIICK""

says great things about the community /sarcasm

also my spray