Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 40624 times)

I've been living under a rock
Did we find out she's really a guy? o:

Well "she" told Skip "she" wasn't really a japanese girl but still japanese, so I think it's safe to assume if you pretend you're a girl then say you are just a different girl it's like 99.9% likely you aren't a girl.

Well "she" told Skip "she" wasn't really a japanese girl but still a girl, so I think it's safe to assume if you pretend you're a girl then say you are just a different girl it's like 99.9% likely you aren't a girl.

fixed

>Implying the kinetic energy of a body of water equal to the size of rhode island imploding on itself would defy the laws of thermodynamics and disappear.

I think Sandvich was trying to say was that there would be a large hole there, and it will fill up as large amounts of water pour into it.

Well "she" told Skip "she" wasn't really a japanese girl but still japanese, so I think it's safe to assume if you pretend you're a girl then say you are just a different girl it's like 99.9% likely you aren't a girl.
:<
That's a shame, she was cute

I think Sandvich was trying to say was that there would be a large hole there, and it will fill up as large amounts of water pour into it.

IF he lives in Rhode Island...