Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 44145 times)

what
the
forget.
How is that even possible.
Cooperation my boy, lots of cooperation.

So then are you going to stop posting anime in the model topic? or is this set to continue.

And before someone jumps in and asks "what about modeled anime", I don't mind that. You put in the effort, that's cool. As long as you're not texturing a plane with an anime picture.

Cooperation my boy, lots of cooperation.
Yeah and probably the fact that it's just you and two other people.
Or just a really obscure forum with very few members. Human beings aren't nearly that cooperative, especially not on the internet.

So then are you going to stop posting anime in the model topic? or is this set to continue.

And before someone jumps in and asks "what about modeled anime", I don't mind that. You put in the effort, that's cool. As long as you're not texturing a plane with an anime picture.

and now hes suddenly a "nice guy"

and now hes suddenly a "nice guy"
All I want is for the anime to stay in an anime topic. I think that's a reasonable request.
That was my request from the start you tit

Is this bad?

not necessarily but hes flip flopping
anyways, if you guys are done with this topic, I can finish it too.
as long as you aren't continuing stuff i can pull a mature one

not necessarily but hes flip flopping
anyways, if you guys are done with this topic, I can finish it too.
as long as you aren't continuing stuff i can pull a mature one
You've made no contribution to the case against me except covering ground already better established by other people.

It doesn't make a difference to anyone if you're "finished" with the thread.

I dont see how a lack of cooperation relates to boltster getting mad at me, he called me a weaboo and he called me a friend but I never said anything about that. I hate the lack of cooperation, We were gonna keep the 1000th page on the model, I didn't have any model to post so I didnt post, I thought you could cooperate and keep it all models, I was wrong. Who remembers the count to 10 topic? Another example of a lack of cooperation, I joined an anime forum awhile ago and they are counting to a million, they are at about 360000 and haven't had to restart, you wanna know why? Because the cooperate.
Yes Boltster I do have skype: Yndaaa , I won't be on anytime soon, if anyone bothers reading my blog you'll see why.

You were gone so long I missed you so much! This just makes it fact that he was attention whoring, he got all the reactions he wanted and is back the same day. Also link to this counting to million thread.

nah bro, im out

Yeah and probably the fact that it's just you and two other people.
Or just a really obscure forum with very few members. Human beings aren't nearly that cooperative, especially not on the internet.

allow me to post a list of the members who were on today

1018667, 2000shadow2000, 7734, A7MEDooo, abdgmdy, acccentor, acholon, acreeper, Adachi, AdamSan255, ader10, Adito, adsensecoder, agentshockie, agger, Ahkadee, AHTL, AIK19, ajx, Akeldema, Alex25, alostsol, Aluxander, amayaproject, AMHB, amia, Andikki, Angel, AngryMonkey, Ani4life, Animayah, Animefreek, animemaster999, animopak, animu, annacvv, AnnaGraham, Annzen, Antendo, APathOfIce, appletart92, aptx4869, arcturus, Argentum68, arkane2001, Armada, ArrestThatAss, ArtumCain, asellus, Ashirra, ashunicorn, AsH_, astronaut7, asukacigarette, Athrine, atlantiza, Audio, august, Autopsy, Autumn, avantgardist, aw3efgz7p, AwkwardWarTurtle, axelrajr, AyanamiRei, aznwar, azurie, bakaruzen, bananabm, baptista, bawk, Bearhook, Bechooch, Beelzebub, berong91, Beta_twofold, bigpapa2406, BinaryCode, Binky, bioshock, Birdii, bitonic, Bitthebeast, bkemp1984, blackenedEvn, blackfaia, blackroseblade, BlazeSenpai, blazewide, Blitz9826, Blitzmage, Blossom, Bluegrey, blur, bmanyay, Boa2262, Borgen, bountyhun98, boxbox, BrandonCross, Bribre, bricks16, buco82, buffer72, BUNBANDentrepreneur C, burnblack, burnmp3s, Burst, BusinessTime, C, cabo0se, cagriertas, cain01, CalamityXI, calidynd, callmeotis, CallMeRJ, CandyStars, CannonDub, captain, CaptainGinyu, captainwalrus, captbonus, cassdyr33, Casshern, CAV, cermage, Ch1, ChalamiuS, chansiki, Charismaism, Charu, Cheers, cheesemeat, chibi_hige, Chira, Chlose_Almande, chris40610, chris82, chronocruise, CHT, chuckrobs, cibaiciao, Clany, Claytonian, CliffDiver, COBRARocky, Codekingmss, Coldbird, coldcore, colinthejanitor, comodore, ComradeFinch, Congeal, conscript88, Cooley, coool, CornFlake, Cornucopia, CRANSH, CrazyJ555, Crunchbite51, Crynnz, cubed, Cunnings, Cure, curse103, cwang623, Cyberchrist, cyprusinn, d34dkn16h7, d3vkit, daaaft, dademan, dafpunk, DaftMonk, dakchee, Daniil174, Dannymx, danw635, daraf, darkcallen, DarkChili, DarkFlash, DarkSims, darkstuff, Dav130192, Davenator, dbzcri, dcostaz, DDC, deadgrandma, deadshimmer, deathGod, Dedicatus545, DeliciousFlatChest, Demacrado, Demo, Demosthenes, desertjinn, desiking911, DeSuNe, dhaeus, diskodansing, DitherSky, DJInferno, djmasturbeat, Dokuganryu, Dolondro, DoManOfFuture, donetsk25, dontthinkred, Doormatt77, Dottn, dottris, dr4g0n, drablj, draders, Dragon, Dragon13, dragonmil, dragosddd, DrCain, DrDerek, Dre, Dream, drewjc, drewtig, drobe, Drowned, dsfrancis3, DudeG, duke0102, dwaynebank, Ebonhawk, ecchineekun, Echion, economicss, ecstaesthesia, edi, eels, eight, ejy, Ekutah, eldiablov, Elenseel, EmperorGamma, ender123, enkamrat, Entropian, Enustik, eozkul, EricBJ, EricCartman, EricJ2190, ErinHawk, Erk88, eskimo, Evolution_Zero, Ew, eXodusSquared, exspes, F0F1, f13sh34t3r, fabsjp, Fafner00, FAFY, Failboat, failure, famine, Fandom, fanofde4ever, Farow, Fatal1st, Finalpyro, fl4pp13, FlameWaveK, Flammer, fliprev, Flylo, fockmen, Foodsource, ForteXX, fr, Fracture, Fragnet, Freddler, Fredo, friagne, Ful_lMetall_Anarchis, Fyriefly, gaboma19, gabriel34, Gadafia, Galactica, Gamesnakenorth, gamrered92, Gandir, Gatsby, Gditz, Gekido41980, gendouhydeist, Genesaurus, georgi, gesshoki, gh1dorah, ghbkf84, GhostDivision, gigan, Gio19, gizmodan, Gladjolt, glassdarkly, goalposthead, Gobson, Godofcheese, goemon4, Goldfire, Goodall, goubastsu, gr4p3s, gravel, greer376, greq333, Griffin, Grimbly, grv, gunner00, Guykun, Haddock, hajimaru, Handicrap, HarmlessKitten, Harusen, hasuko, hatie, Hattori_Hanzo, Hatty, Hax, haxeri, hazyarc, headwi, hen_tie, heyitznicky, Himmelslicht, HioH, Hitokiri_J, hk, hkotaku, hmunkey, holiday, hollymartins, Hooly, Horo, HotWyre21, huckleberryme, Hybr1dz, Hydritator, hyuugurt, iceburg88, IceDragon, icyskull, idrmk, idundidit, Ignoto, Ignus, ihcTactics, Ikaros, Iketsu, immortal001, imnotgoood, Impulsive, InfinityC0r3, ion, IppE602, iraiyasu, ironraiden, ItsColby, iulikool kids klub, j52k2, Jack_N, Jafet, Jango, Jape, jaseyz, jazzman76063, jbsoum, jcll, jdog765, jebusau, Jelly, jellyville, Jenii, Jess, jherazob, jhunt31, Jigsy, jimmyydavid, joder666, john50au, jordanswe, joshua_, JQM, Juaz, justinius, jwhit265, Jyasuten, k9chan, KaanCollins, Kagnarok, KaioShin, Kakashi21, kamina15, Kdeff, keios, kemlo, kenchan, kenren1990, Kenshin11x, Kettch, keviltran, KevTehNev, kikos, killazys, killbronze, KingDhaos, KirbyKakes, kleineprinz, knwg, kodot, komugi, konami2, konpa, kooltilldend, kotomo, koushy, Kreggur, kremlin, Kriegersaurusrex, KrzaQ, kubelot, kud0h, Kuiper, Kura, Kurama, kurdt_cobaiiiiiiiiin, Kvakond, lacerating, Laharl, lakeeffectkid, LanDer, larpo, Larupia, lay295, Lazybones, Lazy_J, leaph, Ledgey, Legendfluff, Lemma, Lensman, leoboy254, LeonTrollski, Light, lilfoo, link0188, link6913, Linkis, LiVE, llo88888, Looky, LordKitsuna, LordQuach, LordSpamulon, Lordzephyr, LOTM, Lotso, luke_c, lupin3rd, luxuristic, LuxurySky, LynxEyed, m1_account, M2tias, macgeek417, madafire, mahadev_doom, Makazehikari, Makyuras, Malakat, MalevTolous, mariama, markekraus, martyla, MasterNameless, masteroc, MasterRater, matchai, Mathes, Mattacate, matuff, maverick27, medi, MeDictated, megate, merfed, MetaSheep, Meyer, mickey85, mickgreen58, Miimo, mikey5287, Mikonio, Milkybstrd, Mio, Mirage, miraQlx, Mischif, MistahBlob, Mister_Faux, mizore, Mlmmt3, Moomba, Mordecai, mptr, MrChick, mrdkreka, MrDurden, MrGats, mrmerhai, mrpocketz, mthewarrior3, mtron, Muyu, MZ, N1K, n4a, Naka, Nakajima_Hayate, nami0314, NanoBot, Naphnadiel, nasieo, Nats, NavyCherub, NayusLamperouge, ncls, NDSMASTER8, NDWolfwood, Nealefelaen, Near, neebster, nefer, neineinei, neka, neko, nekoboy, Neko_san, Nemesis311, Neon, Neorath, Nestor, nextday, NiAi, Nightshadew, NinjaJesus, NinKenDo, Niphty, nisswa789, nobrandonme, noClue, nogagplz, nosociallife, nothere413, Nouda, novocaine86, Noxyll, Nullset, Nyxx, Ojinas, Okazaki, OldFranky, oldpier, olybarm, omniforion, OmsagroSylph, OnePiece1962, OneWeekNotice, onmyougod, ookami, opc42, optik9, optravisprime, organon, Ormaleyer, orpheous, orzstory, Osjur, Otend, OutcastKnight, p2prince, p31nTSK, p4ch1nk0, p9e5edud, Packard20, packetrat, Pain, Paladina, palladion1, palmtree, Pandasaur, pandem, Panty, Papichoolo, Paradox295, paradox_wiki, parser, Paskil, pastatron, Pastry, Pdizzle, Peacer, peekingpanda, Peenmaster, Perain, Perplexing, petes, pheonix, physalis01, pineapple, Pirotechnix, plr14, polcan, popcap, Porkstew, Practicaleho, predakanga, Prelude, prettygreat, prisoner531, processr, proginoskes, PSClyde, pugzrock, pyrite, Pyrogenic, q00p99, qdo0obp, Qikz, qnaal, QuackMasterDan, Quake, quill7111, Quji, r0cknr00la, rabblez_, radicaldino, raduccio, ragna, rahx360, Raikou, Raker, Rakkachan, rakudaniku, Raptoe, rath, rathus, ravakk, rawrjau, rayofash, RayofLight010, Rayuki, Razial, raZorJ, Reaper0294, reaper527, rebelgamer, reders, RedInf3rno, redJuice, redseven, redundant, redwreck, releasedninja, respawn40, rhfxs, Rhodanum, ricowatatsu, rinofm09, Rishka, riverstore, ro114, robocide, RocK, Roe, Romane, Roonast, rotty, Roxas, Rshadow, Rubenandrea, Rugman, RunChan, runod, Rupyness, Ruri, russianhack, SaiXxX700, Saiya, sakura, Sakyosa, salexnova, sami2012, Samsunait, SArdukkan, Saskwatch, Scarecr0w, Scensis, Schu, scienta, Scissors, scorpia10, scottjonesy, Sefira, sen, Sephki, Sepwizz, SgtBash1, SgtSprinkles, sh4wnyo, ShadowEW, shahjr, Shamanoid, shelf, Shenkhar, shickler, shikhee, shingendo, Shinhan, shinigamidono, shiro, shistinktnachpups, Shizzlr, Shougetsu, shroom, Shykin, SickBoy, SilentHunter, silve1991, Simplistica, simpral, Sinking_Hard, Siouxsie, siruicadet, SirWalker1477, skabma, skarloey, Skelly, Skidmark, skrutt, Skwiddz, Skyho, skykey83, SkyValley, SkZ, Sleem, sleepy, sleepy_head83, Snoppdraken, snowysunoui, so14ris, Solean, solodragon, sora12, soraz, Sothoth, SoulFlower1981, Sovetskycapitalist, spart_icus, specter, spectre, speedWh0re, Spiffy, Spillane, Splinter666, splinter98, Sprenger, SpyTec, SstrykerR, starke, Status, Stereojar, stocksting, stoise34, Straximo, stupermundi, sunnysong, supercell, SuperDude, SuperGirl, SuperJoel, Surface, surferrosa, sv452, Svedbanken, swamp147, swampground, TaCo925, takaii, Takhime, Takuma, Talon, tank, Tarball, teegee543, tenseiken, Teslisire, Tetrodotoxin, thaiphan, thaviel, theAlanzz, theblueoctavo, thecatdragsinthis, TheCrown, TheGomdoRi, TheMagicPie, Theme97, thepieman35, therealshin, theresidentm, TheRipp, thermos33, TheSkyKing, TheWollo, thCIAnot, Thomalk, Thoom, thor_ax, thul218, thurstonsand, Tiffany, TITAN90857, TiXO, tknaught, tmsword314, tmtgr, toastmachine, TOFO, tokoloshe, tomek, tonyjhony, Toshihero, toshokan7, traju, Tremoraid, Trisk, Tropolist, truVehn, trxtrx, Tsnowflake, Tsongkhapa, Turio, turnover2me, turnthescrew, turtlicious, Twisted, twofish, Tyreth, tze, T_Snizzle, uberdonut, UHearMe, UltimateShock, urbanracer34, Utahime, Vaare, vak, Valr, vashmata, Vaudevillian, vault2049, veiam, Venatyr, Veteran, Veto, vfr, victorviolet, villiers, Vimana, VitalSpark, vlyk, volleyboy, VonF, Voster, Votkrath, VQKatsuko, vuzedome, wakachamo, wallabyhound, walterlow, Warcraft900, Webby, Weebs228, Werekill, Whap, Whisper, whitefoxne, whocaresm, WhosHouse, wickedsun, WiiLeeYum, Wintereise, wishaway131, wolfren, woody, woundedslug, wraithdarkhand, WryBread, WynterWolf, x3n, xana, Xander, Xanthe, Xarmydis, Xavier07, xdaft, XeCutor, Xeniath, XFXF0rce, xgraphy, xMudkips, xosag, XxSLAPPYxX, xXxRikkuxXx, Xyresic, Y0k41, y1dp33, yaluen, Yatterman, ybk1797, yc11, yellowcabbit, YellowKirby, Yellowknifegts, yesss, yndaaa, Yoshi93, YoshikazuSensei, ypool2k, Yukine, yumehana, Yumewomiteru, yuwei88, zaedas99, zambidis, Zangetsu, Zanshi, Zcomuto, zeiv, Zerberus, ZeroCool, Zerosaber321, zerothefallen, zerovib, ZeroxDS, zet92, zezoo, zhegao, ZiggyStar, zizu1200, Zochtane, zoecarmina, Zonlyx, Zuliod, zuneykarlson, zzxantrax07

just sayin

Also link to this counting to million thread.

http://animebyt.es/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=556

now badspot can ban me for posting a link to a separate forum.

Out of what

Signature:
No one here can cooperate, thus i take my leave.
April 2011.

favorite thread

sorry for intruding.

If Boltster had politely asked him to stop posting anime in the modeling thread before unleashing all forms of his douchebaggery on Yndaaa I'd be on his side.

Right now, it's a hostage situation. If I were Yndaaa I would stay and plaster anime to every surface Boltster frequented just to annoy him.

Right now, it's a hostage situation. If I were Yndaaa I would stay and plaster anime to every surface Boltster frequented just to annoy him.
Too late, he just asked to be banned.

This turned out better than I thought it would.

If Boltster had politely asked him to stop posting anime in the modeling thread before unleashing all forms of his douchebaggery on Yndaaa I'd be on his side.

well i was asked rather politely by several people.. several times..