Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 44141 times)

I am, and the thread you claim to have 360,000 continuous posts only has about 24,000.
err i was on my iPod and didn't bother looking, 360,000 give or take.

god this is so loving dumb its like badspot doesn't manage his forum half the time but the other half hes banning kids all over.
You can't fight your own battles?
Boltster isn't trolling. He's not breaking any rules. He's just an ass. Welcome to Earth.

i've been fighting my own battle for a while now, try looknig at the thread next time k?

err i was on my iPod and didn't bother looking, 360,000 give or take.
Give or take? 360,000 is fifteen times larger than 24,000 and you can see the total post count just by reading the latest posts anyway.

What other lies are you telling Yndaaa? Hmmm?

You'll be back.
i've been fighting my own battle for a while now, try looknig at the thread next time k?
That didn't take long at all

I am, and the thread you claim to have 360,000 continuous posts only has about 24,000.
Thats better than
999, 997
999, 998
999, 999
snake lol

http://animebyt.es/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=556

now badspot can ban me for posting a link to a separate forum.

Why post that you're leaving when you can't edit it away?

Give or take? 360,000 is fifteen times larger than 24,000 and you can see the total post count just by reading the latest posts anyway.

What other lies are you telling Yndaaa? Hmmm?
loosen up man :c i made a mistake on the numbers but that doesn't change anything...

Oh sorry. All I saw was you making a fool of yourself.

Oh. Well, if Yndaaa had been asked nicely by more than a single person that's kind of a richard move. When I ask people to stop chewing gum into their mic and they don't it's a really agrivating experience for me, so I can imagine anime in random threads is like that.

What a jerk.

loosen up man :c i made a mistake on the numbers but that doesn't change anything...
You also lied about leaving the community and came back after your attention whoring topic got the attention you were seeking.

You also lied about leaving the community and came back after your attention whoring topic got the attention you were seeking.
I came here to clear something up, i never asked for this thread and i never asked for tokthree to post that i left, i didn't post anything on my matter because i wanted to escape quietly, next thing i know im getting private messages about it and then a drama topic? as ive said it is clearly impossible to leave without being noticed, why do you people assume people of such things as attention whoring and alts? loving pricks.

I came here to clear something up, i never asked for this thread and i never asked for tokthree to post that i left, i didn't post anything on my matter because i wanted to escape quietly, next thing i know im getting private messages about it and then a drama topic? as ive said it is clearly impossible to leave without being noticed, why do you people assume people of such things as attention whoring and alts? loving pricks.
If you wanted to leave silently, you wouldn't have announced it on your profile, or told whoever you told

You did it for attention.

If this wasn't just a plan to get attention and people on your side you would have not come back at all because you shouldn't care what we say about you anymore. There was no need to come and clear things up if your intention was to actually leave the community. You're just like every other drama mongering attention whore.

Yndaaa left the the 3D model topic THREAD. Not the entire forum.

He was getting irritated at all of you bickering at eachother in the topic.