Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 41341 times)

Everyone has problems

and it more or less does require me to be on the forums considering i have no other way of contacting you

I don't know your Skype.
My skype has been on my profile since I joined the forums. Get it, add me, and we'll talk once I've got access to my computer.

Now you can leave the forums.

My skype has been on my profile since I joined the forums. Get it, add me, and we'll talk once I've got access to my computer.

Now you can leave the forums.
Why would i leave? everybody loves me here.

lester.c.pidwilly is such a cute name
If you think that's my name irl, you're off the mark

If you think that's my name irl, you're off the mark
I never said that, your just assuming things

I never said that, your just assuming things
he does that a lot

A talk over skype doesn't require you to be on the forums

You've done nothing but prove that you've done all this purely for attention.

You've got problems kiddo.

He's an attention whore and the proletariat love him for it. He's kind of deserving of this ego he's flaunting around with, seeing as how he manages to appeal to the imbeciles that make up a majority of the human race, and then get off scot-free after breaking rule 5 twice while somehow making you look like an ass.

Maybe I'm just biased because Yndaaa's friendry is almost tangible, but I'd rather the kid had left and had not come back.

He's an attention whore and the proletariat love him for it. He's kind of deserving of this ego he's flaunting around with, seeing as how he manages to appeal to the imbeciles that make up a majority of the human race, and then get off scot-free after breaking rule 5 twice while somehow making you look like an ass.

Maybe I'm just biased because Yndaaa's friendry is almost tangible, but I'd rather the kid had left and had not come back.
I love you too cherry

I love you too cherry

There he goes again. Rather than actually writing something worth reading you come back with a snide remark because you know there's a mouth-breather out there that will step up to do it for you. You admitted you did it all for attention, and you're proud of it because the idiots that still defend you don't mind being used.

i was just seeing if i was banned or not, don't hold it against me
That big box with the red text not obvious enough for you?

There he goes again. Rather than actually writing something worth reading you come back with a snide remark because you know there's a mouth-breather out there that will step up to do it for you. You admitted you did it all for attention, and you're proud of it because the idiots that still defend you don't mind being used.
next up, on truTV, Weeaboo Stocking, INTERNET PATROL.

That big box with the red text not obvious enough for you?
ive never been banned before so how am i supposed know theres a big box with red text

ive never been banned before so how am i supposed know theres a big box with red text
Heh, I've never been banned before, so I'm not sure how I know that either, but I do.