Author Topic: Boltster- Such an ass he drove off one of our best modelers.  (Read 41347 times)

But who's giving me all the attention?
Could it be... you madam?
well this attention is for me isn't it? i might as well absorb some of it
Why would i leave? everybody loves me here.
Obviously everyone gives you attention and you're bragging about it or some dumb stuff.

Obviously everyone gives you attention and you're bragging about it or some dumb stuff.
i am simply executing my plan.

But who's giving me all the attention?
Could it be... you madam?

I'm giving you the same attention you trolled Boltster to get. You want people to criticize you so you can perpetuate this notion that you're some kind of a victim for unfounded persecution. I'm only writing to appeal to those with the common sense to see that you're a shameless attention whore that faked a resignation and explicitly blamed Boltster for it. You weren't even gone for a week and you're already back.

i am simply executing my plan.

So again, you're admitting the whole thing was faked and that you had every intention of returning from the start.

I'm giving you the same attention you trolled Boltster to get. You want people to criticize you so you can perpetuate this notion that you're some kind of a victim for unfounded persecution. I'm only writing to appeal to those with the common sense to see that you're a shameless attention whore that faked a resignation and explicitly blamed Boltster for it. You weren't even gone for a week and you're already back.

So again, you're admitting the whole thing was faked and that you had every intention of returning from the start.
nope, the plan is to get as hated as possible before im banned, no one will miss me if im hated.
I never blamed Boltster for anything, if i did i would like a quote of it, so i may confirm it.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:41:00 AM by Badspot »

nope, the plan is to get as hated as possible before im banned, no one will miss me if im hated.
I never blamed Boltster for anything, if i did i would like a quote of it, so i may confirm it.

Well isn't that just noble of you?

My respect for Yndaaa just plumetted so fast it left a crater the size of Rhode Island.

Yep, and yndaaa is an attention whore.
Yes, but I don't care much for ydnaa, I never see him.

Well isn't that just noble of you?
not really
Boltster is an ass
i dont think so
My respect for Yndaaa just plumetted so fast it left a crater the size of Rhode Island.
yes it did
Yep, and yndaaa is an attention whore.
yes i am

Indeed. It makes me feel good that I supported an starfish doesn't it? Then again BOTH Bolster and yndaaa are loving morons so it's a bitter-sweet moment.

Oh, how I love Iban's metaphors. They brighten up my day.

But Rhode Island is relatively small to all the other states...?