Author Topic: Koden is spamming me with password reminders.  (Read 3225 times)

A user from 68.42.41.18, also known as Koden (from http://badspot.us/index.asp?p=showActivity) thought it would be a fun idea to request password reminders for my account 38 times, thus filling my inbox with 38 blockland forum emails.

Dear Linde,

This mail was sent because the 'forgot password' function has been applied to your account. To set a new password click the following link:

[censored link]

IP: 68.42.41.18

Username: Linde

Regards,
The Blockland Forum Team.

Koden, do you really think you are totally anonymous on the internet? If you're a handicap, it's going to show sooner or later.

I doubt anybody cares, this more like a statement than a request or w/e.

A statement?  Koden thinks Linde forgot his password?

He says Koden was trying to annoy him by sending lots of recover password requests for Lindes account so it'd spam his email folder

Spamming someone's e-mail is illegal.  And most ISP don't allow it,  You could take action.

I suggest the "The spam broke my arm and raped my parents" defense if he blames you.

Spamming someone's e-mail is illegal.  And most ISP don't allow it,  You could take action.
lol, i spammed my cousin's email with gay research after we got into a fight  :cookieMonster:

They both say exactly the same thing...

Well, they both get home address.....I'm sure someone will post able what I'm thinking sometime
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 07:24:51 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahhaha

sorry, i work at a webhosting company,  and theire anit **** that can be done about stupid prople using spam on the ISP level.

now, setting an .htaccess mod so his subnet cant access the blockland forums...

I suggest the "The spam broke my arm and raped my parents" defense if he blames you.

I lol'd.

Does this really merit a whole thread?