Author Topic: Jonathon121 is B401  (Read 7095 times)

When did I call you stupid lol?

You have evidence here that he's an alt of someone who was banned before, so have him banned. Don't publish personal information and try to entice people to attack him.

You have evidence here that he's an alt of someone who was banned before, so have him banned. Don't publish personal information and try to entice people to attack him.
Alright then.

It's there for people who want to use it to find him if he ever returns. Okay then

Alright then.

It's there for people who want to use it to find him if he ever returns. Okay then

Isn't that your job? You and your friends are the only ones that go around and play detective for fun anyways.

Isn't that your job? You and your friends are the only ones that go around and play detective for fun anyways.
Me and sev run around in detective clothes all the time!

When did I call you stupid lol?

"Just as stupid as he's lead us to be" implying that his actions have resulted in everyone being lead to be an idiot, as if thats even possible. >:I

Ignore him = profit

"Just as stupid as he's lead us to be" implying that his actions have resulted in everyone being lead to be an idiot, as if thats even possible. >:I

Ignore him = profit
Work on your reading skills

I was saying he's just as stupid as he's acted.

Thank you. I am totally going to sign him up for gay research.
Saying that is bannable I think.

Work on your reading skills

I was saying he's just as stupid as he's acted.

Maybe you should work on your writing skills. Because the way you have written it means you are leveling our stupidity with his. Don't try to deny that, its there in plain English words.  :cookieMonster:

But I thought you were from new zeland?

But I thought you were from new zeland?

So many failures in that single post.

Hey seventh who am I an alt of?

Thank you. I am totally going to sign him up for gay research.

:I

I once got banned along with some other people for "Going to sign his email up to ---"

Guys subscribe him to as much stuff as possible. Comcast's gay service has this bandwidth protection. If his e-mail gets spammed way too much. He will lose internet.