Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1326874 times)

Anybody got any tips for fighting the wall of flesh?
Items I have:
Sunfury, Quick lazer rifle, dragon mask, adamantite breastplate and leggings, angel wings, Legendary Tizona, spectre boots, cloud in a balloon, spiky balls, lods of emone, stufftons of healig potions...So I have my items, armor, and weapons good, but wich do I use, and how do I prepare/set up to fight him?
You have all that stuff, go fight him. You'll beat him easily with minimal preparations.

Items I have:
Sunfury, Quick lazer rifle, dragon mask, adamantite breastplate and leggings, angel wings, Legendary Tizona, spectre boots, cloud in a balloon, spiky balls, lods of emone, stufftons of healig potions...So I have my items, armor, and weapons good, but wich do I use, and how do I prepare/set up to fight him?
wtf how have you
what
wtf
are you kidding
i beat wall of flesh with less prepared gear
if you use wings use a featherfall and you'll never touch the ground
if you can do it like me i mean

Items I have:
If you suck hard it would be a good idea to build a long long platform in hell so you can fight on flat ground and not fall into lava.

Items I have:
laser rifle will kill him (though if you don't have a lot of mana use the lodsemone for a minishark).
adamantite set will prevent wall from killing you.
wings will prevent lava from killing you.
just spawn him, no preparation needed.

how'd you get the items anyways, you need to kill the WoF before you can even get 50% of the stuff you have.

What?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 07:26:57 PM by .:FancyPants:. »

What?
the tizona is a new sword that is better than excaliber, qnd the dragon mask uhh idk if thats new...

the tizona is a new sword that is better than excaliber, qnd the dragon mask uhh idk if thats new...
The whole dragon set is just a recolor of jungle armor, but is the best defense rating in console version.

Oh console version e_e

does anybody(that can host or knows someone that can host) wanna play a co-op with new characters for 1.2

does anybody(that can host or knows someone that can host) wanna play a co-op with new characters for 1.2
neeeuuugghhhhhuhhhhhhhh eeehhhh maybe

I will host a hamachi for new characters only when 1.2 comes out.
If you don't like hamachi get over it, that's what's happening.

I can host without Hamachi. Ill host if you guys want.

I can host without Hamachi. Ill host if you guys want.

fresh characters?

So rusty forgot there was fall damage...
And then lost some goodies...

Re-downloading this on my main PC