Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)

Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1280209 times)

The best way to cheese the moon lord in solo is to have a honey pool with dungeon spikes, a campfire, regen potion, and a heart lamp nearby with full beetle armor, and have the charm of myths/star veil and then use the Solar eruption to kill him. Pretty much like the meteorite exploit before they gave passive damage.

How the forget were you able to cheese the moon lord if you cant even kill the cultist solo? Phantasm and holy arrows will kill the cultist really fast.

Me and my friend killed him. He's a lot more mobile than the moon lord :c

daedalus stormbow + hellfire arrows

-snip-
I wish the explosions had a lot more punch to them in Terraria.

...then again I probably have SotN on the mind.

SDMG + explosive bullets

I wish the explosions had a lot more punch to them in Terraria.

...then again I probably have SotN on the mind.
early on explosive weapons are good but in hardmode they're sorta useless
like hellfire arrows aren't too easy to make and cost a lot, while only being good early on because of their higher damage, they don't even have the bonus of aoe damage because jester arrows
explosive bullets are basically the same except i don't know of any piercing bullet, so they're good to keep enemies away and deal big damages

not like it stops me from making and buying them because it's always fun to blow up things

early on explosive weapons are good but in hardmode they're sorta useless
like hellfire arrows aren't too easy to make and cost a lot, while only being good early on because of their higher damage, they don't even have the bonus of aoe damage because jester arrows
explosive bullets are basically the same except i don't know of any piercing bullet, so they're good to keep enemies away and deal big damages

not like it stops me from making and buying them because it's always fun to blow up things
I was talking aesthetically.

Like...in terms of graphics and such they look boring and sound equally so.  And so does the fire sound effect for most firearms.

I was talking aesthetically.

Like...in terms of graphics and such they look boring and sound equally so.  And so does the fire sound effect for most firearms.
oh
yeah, their aesthetics suck

both phantasm and medusa got nerfed!
this is both a bad and good day

wait why did medusa get nerfed
it's the hoplites that can one-shot you early on and still do a ton of damage (especially for a pre-hardmode enemy) that need the nerfing

explosive bullets are basically the same except i don't know of any piercing bullet, so they're good to keep

http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Luminite_Bullet

holy stuff I beat the wof and there was barely any platforming for me left

it's the hoplites that can one-shot you early on and still do a ton of damage (especially for a pre-hardmode enemy) that need the nerfing
medusa could stone people who weren't in her vision or were off-screen

hoplites are easy af

speaking of hoplites anyone have a gladiator helmet cause i have the breastplate and pants already

>tfw I realize that the SDMG was buffed a bit in the recent updates