Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279761 times)

I got around 1000 gold bricks. I'll give for free if you find some server

I've almost finished my hero set.

Finished.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:58:04 PM by Doomonkey »

I got around 1000 gold bricks. I'll give for free if you find some server
Ok, I'll get one.

I have over 500 in my vault level, want some?

Free x2 stacks of Hellstone Bars.
Did I mention I have +200 worm food? (Paid cousin $5 for lots of vile powder and rotten chunks. He loves to farm. Agricultural beast, motherduckers.)
Volunteers to kill Eater get all loot.

I have over 500 in my vault level, want some?

Screenshot your vault pl0x, sounds cool.

can i have some gold bricks and walls? :D

What is a quick way to get items in single player without cheating? Apparently my cousin thinks it is nice to throw my items into lava while I am away :/

What is a quick way to get items in single player without cheating? Apparently my cousin thinks it is nice to throw my items into lava while I am away :/

That's why you back-up your worlds.

depends on what you need to get. elaborate on "items"

You could loot chests?
That's what I usually try to do.

I might generate a new map tomorrow and build a massive homeworld, my first one is getting kinda crowded. That's going to be a lot of work :/

That's why you back-up your worlds.
I will in the future, or I could just not let others use my steam games. I didn't let him play though, he somehow guessed my computer's password, and viola, terraria was already running.

By items, I mean useful things so I don't get raped at night, like armor and weapons.

New world!
Hamachi: terrariamikeberg360
pass: bl
terraria server: 5.11.32.11

New world!
Hamachi: terrariamikeberg360
pass: bl
terraria server: 5.11.32.11
nope?