Author Topic: Terraria - 2D Minecraft More focused on RPG/Action, surprise 1.3 :^)  (Read 1279728 times)

Hurr pagestretch.
Edit:Oh wow new page.

Where can I suggest things to the Terraria makers? Cause I really want a list of things.

Teleporters made from 20 iron bars and 5 meteor bars, place two and right click to teleport from one to the other.
Wood boats that work in water but burn in lava
Hellstone boats that work in lava but are too heavy and sink in water
A trading system so people can't get scammed by starfishs
A platform that only players can walk on
A platform that only monsters/NPCs can walk on
A drill built with 50 Bars(better bar better drill) that can be placed somewhere and it drills into the ground for a short time. Works like pick, copper takes more time to drill and magma(or whatever) drills super fast.
Openable windows, like doors but looks different
Scooters that can be made from 100 iron bars. Use it in your inventory and your character is on a scooter and it adds 100% speed increase.
A UFO made from 20 iron and 30 meteor bars, flies like the rocket boots but has unlimited "mana". Worn like the scooter.

So is there some forum I can post suggestions on?

Boats are useless because pools of water are generally very small and by the time you need a boat in hell/can get enough hellstone to make it you would probably have rocket boots/a grappling hook/something

Almost all of those are too abusible and horrible ideas.

The only Idea on that list I would actually use is probably the teleporters.

The only Idea on that list I would actually use is probably the teleporters.
This.

Where can I suggest things to the Terraria makers? Cause I really want a list of things.

Teleporters made from 20 iron bars and 5 meteor bars, place two and right click to teleport from one to the other.
Wood boats that work in water but burn in lava
Hellstone boats that work in lava but are too heavy and sink in water
A trading system so people can't get scammed by starfishs
A platform that only players can walk on
A platform that only monsters/NPCs can walk on
A drill built with 50 Bars(better bar better drill) that can be placed somewhere and it drills into the ground for a short time. Works like pick, copper takes more time to drill and magma(or whatever) drills super fast.

Openable windows, like doors but looks different
Scooters that can be made from 100 iron bars. Use it in your inventory and your character is on a scooter and it adds 100% speed increase.
A UFO made from 20 iron and 30 meteor bars, flies like the rocket boots but has unlimited "mana". Worn like the scooter.

So is there some forum I can post suggestions on?

I like the ones I didn't cut up. What I'd like added would be:

1. Grain, and stone knives. Cut up and grind to make bread.

2. Piggehs with MEATZ for Ham Sandwiches.

3. Windmills, completely passable buildings, like open doors.

4. Sandwiches, which heal 60 hearts (20 heart system logically)

5. Water filters, and door patch for water. Put one by the door and it filters out water immediately, not letting it pass the small filter's spot, or go above it.

6. Paper Planes: Just something for fun if you beat the game, it follows your  cursor untill it starts stalling (2 minutes).

7. Boat Races: Just another thing for fun, if you got everything. It puts two boats in a race, if there are two players/two npcs in the server.

8. Lower tier items (I.E: Stone Pickaxes, that beat slower, but break stronger.)

9. Upgradable Grapplinghook: Meteor hooks can be made by wrapping a hook in meteorite bars using crafting. If used on wood, it starts to make the wood dissipate and make the wood pickup items.

10. Rocket Boots + Iron Ingots x 5 - Jetpack, less mana but a height limit of 5000 feet above, can go all the way down for use in mines. Takes up chestpiece slot in Vanity Items.

(BONUS ITEM. MUST ADD, I BELIEVE.) -

A drained fishbowl. Stay near a body of water and drop it in, it comes back up as a Drained Fishbowl. Put it on your head and you can go under the water infinitely, untill five minutes pass, then it becomes less durable and needs glass shards to reinforce it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 03:52:49 PM by LeeroyBlockhead »

I like the ones I didn't cut up. What I'd like added would be:

1. Grain, and stone knives. Cut up and grind to make bread.

2. Piggehs with MEATZ for Ham Sandwiches.

3. Windmills, completely passable buildings, like open doors.

4. Sandwiches, which heal 60 hearts (20 heart system logically)

5. Water filters, and door patch for water. Put one by the door and it filters out water immediately, not letting it pass the small filter's spot, or go above it.

6. Paper Planes: Just something for fun if you beat the game, it follows your  cursor untill it starts stalling (2 minutes).

7. Boat Races: Just another thing for fun, if you got everything. It puts two boats in a race, if there are two players/two npcs in the server.

8. Lower tier items (I.E: Stone Pickaxes, that beat slower, but break stronger.)

9. Upgradable Grapplinghook: Meteor hooks can be made by wrapping a hook in meteorite bars using crafting. If used on wood, it starts to make the wood dissipate and make the wood pickup items.

10. Rocket Boots + Iron Ingots x 5 - Jetpack, less mana but a height limit of 5000 feet above, can go all the way down for use in mines. Takes up chestpiece slot in Vanity Items.

(BONUS ITEM. MUST ADD, I BELIEVE.) -

A drained fishbowl. Stay near a body of water and drop it in, it comes back up as a Drained Fishbowl. Put it on your head and you can go under the water infinitely, untill five minutes pass, then it becomes less durable and needs glass shards to reinforce it.
[/quote

1. no, easy way to get health
2. no, easy way to get health
3. What is that for?
4. no,easy way to get health
5. no, it would be to easy to filter an ocean
6. I agree with this one, just for fun, they should do like 1 Damage. :3
7. no, boats are for cigarettes that cant handle manly underwater
8. I Slightly agree with this one, being able to punch a tree and make wood tools. but not stone.
9. Theres already an Ivy Whip
10. No, the Rocket boots are overpowered already.

Bonus: see 7

Most of your ideas will make the game to easy.

@Zeno 7

He means like that. Racing little toy boats.

Port 7777

TJ IS HOSTING LIKE A BOSS
JOIN NOWWWW

Apparently one of the two meteorites that fell from the sky landed on a floating island.
asdfsafasfsafsafa

Apparently one of the two meteorites that fell from the sky landed on a floating island.
asdfsafasfsafsafa

That sucks. I was busting open shadow orbs and everyone was getting pissed :/

So, I made Luxury NPC Apartments...

I like how there's a jungle growing ontop of it.
 :cookieMonster: